Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Ok...the first 2 are agreeing that it's terrible behavior. Mine - I know you dug around for that one. It IS shameful. It IS disgusting. Maybe she IS a disgusting loser. Sure seemed like it. You know what, maybe you're the bully. Hmm, yes, I remember A WHILE AGO saying I was sorry and just trying to stick up for her opinion. But you just wouldn't let it go would you.
Yeah, so it's telling all of the pregnant people to be ashamed and disgusted with themselves. And you should never tell someone to feel like that. I have every right to continue the discussion with you; I'm just trying to get you to see that what you have said was bullying. Would you like to be called a disgusting loser? Everyone makes mistakes; they have no right to be bullied because of them.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Ok...the first 2 are agreeing that it's terrible behavior. Mine - I know you dug around for that one. It IS shameful. It IS disgusting. Maybe she IS a disgusting loser. Sure seemed like it. You know what, maybe you're the bully. Hmm, yes, I remember A WHILE AGO saying I was sorry and just trying to stick up for her opinion. But you just wouldn't let it go would you.
Nope, you're clearly the bully. Anybody reading this with a basic understanding of the situation will see that.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I don't want to get involved in this but bullying isn't good no matter if they are pregnant or not and if they are ...not to offend people but maybe they choose that path .....not to offend anyone!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
-MinnieLove-_2283805 Lock
-MinnieLove-_2283805
Star
I love the form but i was 15 and pregnant and trust me ik how it feels to be called names !

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
lovebugsolver
lovebugsolver
Star
did you know it's illegal to have *** under the age of 16? BAD!!

loveqw&lovecm

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"lovebugsolver" wrote:

did you know it's illegal to have *** under the age of 16? BAD!!
Could you please elaborare as to where it's illegal?

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Some people know and some people aren't aware but like I said ...don't be judging other people's lives ..sure you know there story but do you know there background? So before you say anything harsh or anything cruel....just think before you say....NOT OFFENDING ANYONE!!!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Yeah, so it's telling all of the pregnant people to be ashamed and disgusted with themselves. And you should never tell someone to feel like that. I have every right to continue the discussion with you; I'm just trying to get you to see that what you have said was bullying. Would you like to be called a disgusting loser? Everyone makes mistakes; they have no right to be bullied because of them.
And I have every right to stop replying
lol alrighty then, go ahead.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
caitiebugs73
caitiebugs73
Star
omg

yall need to stop

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar

"LePrince" wrote:

well you kinda have no say in the matter of your friend getting pregnant, but stick up for what you think is right and i think you'll be ok.

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am I getting my period soon

3 Facts About You!

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Hey ♥

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

latest videos