Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Friend Is A Jerk-moved

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
I know a boy named "David" and he keeps calling me mean names. I want him to be my friend but I don't know if I can take it anymore.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
Maybe he isn't worth it? Honestly, I would tell the teacher and then ignore them. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who makes fun of me.

Thats me!

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Diss him.

Posted By:
Cadena
Cadena
StarStarStarStar
Why do you want him to be your friend? He would never treat you like one. If he's not willing to put in any effort then you shouldn't either. Forget him and find someone more deserving of your friendship.

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks for all your amazing advise. acutally "David" is on kidzworld btw. you made me feel so much better.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
There are different reasons for him calling you names. 1. He's teasing you affectionately. My friends and I do so all the time. Like my friend Alex (fake name) and I. We constantly insult each other, but we're really good friends. 2. He like-likes you. If he's 10-15, this is very likely. 3. He just doesn't like you. Although this hurts, it might be true. If it is, it's best to just let it go. also, remember that guys are insane beings, who make no sense. So, just keep trying, and if he gets meaner, just let it go and leave him alone.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

I know a boy named "David" and he keeps calling me mean names. I want him to be my friend but I don't know if I can take it anymore.
hey. I have a boy name David in my class as well. Just ignore him. His isn't worth it. If you have any other friends, have fun with them! To talk, add me!

S M I L E

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think a real friend would do that, I think you should tell him how it's making you feel, and if he is your friend, he'll understand and stop. If it carries on, I suggest you speak to your parent/carer or a teacher. Smile Nose

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
It could possibly be temporal. But if it continues, it's not worth the effort.

Left.

Posted By:
jacklikespie
jacklikespie
Star

"Bethanylovestocheer" wrote:

Maybe he isn't worth it? Honestly, I would tell the teacher and then ignore them. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who makes fun of me.

hey guys

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

Favorite Animals of Mine

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

latest videos