Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

make the cut

Posted By:
ceejayray13_2263197 Lock
ceejayray13_2263197
Star
dear dish it, i dont know what to do and how to handle everything ive been going through at school. the only thing i can think of to do is to bleed it out. i dont know what to do. please help.

i dont hate you,but i dont like you either.

make the cut

Posted By:
ArianaxDD
ArianaxDD
Star
Don't harm the beautiful body God gave us. The way to handle things is to speak out. You could go to 'Childline' and maybe have a 1-2-1 chat? It helps. xxxx

~ +* ~ +* Ask me anything, even if it's embrassing ~ + * ~ + *

make the cut

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
StarStarStarStar
Just remember that it doesn't matter what other people think, or say about you. You are just making it a game for them when you cut yourself. If they find out, they'd probably call you names which would hurt you, a lot. Cutting DOES NOT solve problems. I think I've never cut myself but got really angry and nearly scratched my veins. Bullying happens to everyone and you just need to stay strong; hopefully, it would all be better. Just DON'T cut. It's depressing and could get yourself killed. & talk to a close friend or family member (sister) about it. 

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline

make the cut

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
Ok, well you dont want to do that.  My friends bf tryed doing that and well hes ok but he almost died.  what im trying to say is that i dont know what you have going on in your life but whatever it is you have people around you who really care for you, and will always stand by you.  Even if you dont see it, they are there i can promiss you that.   Tokyo H. 

Baka-Idiotas

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies spoi...

spell ur username backwards

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

spell ur username backwards

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

latest videos