Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What do I get my BEST FRIEND for her birthday?

Posted By:
PrettyFreshhx♥
PrettyFreshhx♥
StarStar
Hi, my friend's birthday is coming up on November 4 & I don't know anything to get for her birthday. Here is a description of her; > She's white. Well, Polish. > She likes rap music. Like Meek Mill, Tyga, etc. > She LOVES clothes. Like omg. > She's really skinny; like a model body. She's gorgeous. She has long blonde hair w/ hot pink dip dyed hair. I don't want to get a gift card because I think that seems unthoughtful. WHAT SHOULD I GET HER?? [color=#ee82ee]K thanks.

It's Diana. Since youre reading this you might as well add me k? c: <3 x

Posted By:
hufflepuff
hufflepuff
Star
things to gget her -cd -take her to the mall - ask her what she wants

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
My best friend, a lovely girl named Natalie, had her birthday a couple weeks ago. I made her a mix CD with songs that I knew she liked and songs that when I heard I thought of her. I'm also a guy, so I don't really know about clothes or makeup or something, but I agree with you on the gift card thing. That's what my grandparents give me, you know? And aunts & uncles. You get her nail polish. I know last year I got Natalie, like, twenty different colors. Literally twenty.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
PrettyFreshhx♥
PrettyFreshhx♥
StarStar
Omg thank you c: This was really good advice. I think I'm gonna get her a CD; it's really clever. Thanks so much

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Yeah I would get her stuff like that, she sounds a lot like me so she might want earrings... Big Grin

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Posted By:
PrettyFreshhx♥
PrettyFreshhx♥
StarStar
She doesn't really wear jewelry, but still that's a good idea. c:

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
Have a girl's day! that is what my friends last year did for me. We went and got our nails and hair done together went shopping and my parents took us to a concert. I know not everyone can afford that but you can change it to fit your budget. 

Thats me!

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
What does she like?

Posted By:
PrettyFreshhx♥
PrettyFreshhx♥
StarStar
Like I said, she likes music, clothes, hair stuff, etc. Just girly stuff. Not a gift card. I don't like them.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"PrettyFreshhx♥" wrote:

Like I said, she likes music, clothes, hair stuff, etc. Just girly stuff. Not a gift card. I don't like them.
Hm... I'd buy her some hair stuff, and make a home-made card... Maybe make up too?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos