Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend needs help!

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar
My friend Rosie has issues. She says she hates herself, and sometimes cuts.. and the baddest part is that she tried to commit suicide. She has been to the consular, about it. She has a paper that says that she won't do it again, and that she won't cut or hurt herself in anyway. But I want her to stop cutting, I am worried about her, she is moving tomorrow and I want to help her before she leaves. What should I do..?

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

My friend needs help!

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
sounds like my friend BF. listen tell her what she means to you.  let her know you will always be there for her smile

Baka-Idiotas

My friend needs help!

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
The best thing you can do is tell her parents. Also write her a letter, showing her how much you mean to her. That is something she can always look back on and know somebody does care.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

seeing locked accounts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

latest videos