Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

feelings!!!!

Posted By:
browniecutie
browniecutie
Member since:
March, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
dear dish it, im starting to like a boy @ my school!!! we both have lots of things in common like basket ball, swimming, and other stuff!! we used to tlk alot but now, wel... he doen't talk to me anmore!!! i really want his number and get to talk with him again!! any advice??? oh and i how can i gain corage to go up and talk with him?! from, browniecutie p.s. hes in 8th grade and i am in 7th IM IN 7TH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!! IM IN 7TH GRADE!!!!!!!!! IM IN 7TH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!

feelings!!!!

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
Well im not dish it but this is what i can give you, Why not try talking to him again.  you said you used to talk right? so ask him how hes been and re-get to know him.  Curage you can not gain you already have it inside you so my advice would be to find a way to realeace that (find something to calm you down befor you talk to him) or something like that.  and eventualy you might get his number whan you unleash more curage laiter.. i wouldent ask right away for the # it seems a bit needy you know? hope i helped Tokyo H.

Baka-Idiotas


feelings!!!!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4799

"browniecutie" wrote:

dear dish it, im starting to like a boy @ my school!!! we both have lots of things in common like basket ball, swimming, and other stuff!! we used to tlk alot but now, wel... he doen't talk to me anmore!!! i really want his number and get to talk with him again!! any advice??? oh and i how can i gain corage to go up and talk with him?!                                                                           from,                                                                    browniecutie p.s. hes in 8th grade and i am in 7th
Woah, woah, woah. You're 10, am I correct? You shouldn't be worrying about this sort of stuff at 10. Yes, it's healthy to have crushes and you're allowed to fancy him. But wait until you're a little older. In the meantime, just talk to him and don't be rude or disrespectful


bring me the horizon ♥


feelings!!!!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7054

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"browniecutie" wrote:

dear dish it, im starting to like a boy @ my school!!! we both have lots of things in common like basket ball, swimming, and other stuff!! we used to tlk alot but now, wel... he doen't talk to me anmore!!! i really want his number and get to talk with him again!! any advice??? oh and i how can i gain corage to go up and talk with him?! from, browniecutie p.s. hes in 8th grade and i am in 7th
Woah, woah, woah. You're 10, am I correct? You shouldn't be worrying about this sort of stuff at 10. Yes, it's healthy to have crushes and you're allowed to fancy him. But wait until you're a little older. In the meantime, just talk to him and don't be rude or disrespectful


Left.


feelings!!!!

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"LovinoTokyo" wrote:

Well im not dish it but this is what i can give you, Why not try talking to him again. you said you used to talk right? so ask him how hes been and re-get to know him. Curage you can not gain you already have it inside you so my advice would be to find a way to realeace that (find something to calm you down befor you talk to him) or something like that. and eventualy you might get his number whan you unleash more curage laiter.. i wouldent ask right away for the # it seems a bit needy you know? hope i helped Tokyo H.
oh your 10?! haha sorry but you dont need to worie at that age.  just be friend for now ok? then when your older and still feal the same then go for it ok? but now just enjoy whats left of your childhood smile

Baka-Idiotas


feelings!!!!

Posted By:
browniecutie
browniecutie
Member since:
March, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
did u not c that i put that im in 7th grade?? !!!!!!!! im 12!!!!!!!!!!11 the website doesnt change MY age!!!!!!!!!!!

feelings!!!!

Posted By:
browniecutie
browniecutie
Member since:
March, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
im 12

feelings!!!!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4799
Frustrated I'm in 7th grade and I'm 11. But 12 is still too young in my opinion


bring me the horizon ♥


feelings!!!!

Posted By:
browniecutie
browniecutie
Member since:
March, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
im 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the website doesnt change my age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

feelings!!!!

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
hun thats still a bit young for a bf.. but i apoligise for getting your age wrong *bows*

Baka-Idiotas


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

i love you bby

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Favorite book?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

latest videos