Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My BFF moved

Posted By:
PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000
StarStar
Dear Dish-It,  My best friend Ary moved to a new city and a new school, and I used to go to the school she's going to. Alot of the people there are mean, and only a few people- who are our age- a cool to hang out with. Also, I'm having troubles in classes, w/ boys, and at home, so I need her right now. What should I do to help both of us out of this wreck?         Sincerely, Scared and Confused

And this is Vic Fuentes.

And now for Tony Perry

Here we have Victor Fuentes and Jaime Preciado.

My BFF moved

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Keep in contact! talk to each other everyday and talk each other through whats going on. You guys will both make new friends, but doesn't mean both of you can't still be best friends.

My BFF moved

Posted By:
Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall
StarStarStarStar
My best freind moved to a different country and school she moved to canada and we have no contact to reach each other so we don't go to the same school and we can't contact each other and before she even knew she was leaving she said we were going treak-or-treating with each other.Sad

Any one wanna play minecraft?
Cute Me

My BFF moved

Posted By:
ZestyZoe Lock
ZestyZoe
Star

"Young lyric lyrkkall" wrote:

My best freind moved to a different country and school she moved to canada and we have no contact to reach each other so we don't go to the same school and we can't contact each other and before she even knew she was leaving she said we were going treak-or-treating with each other.Sad
Aaw Frown

My BFF moved

Posted By:
naataaliaa.(:
naataaliaa.(:
StarStar
Gurl, I feel ya. My best friend moved to a whole other country, I couldn't start my freshman year with her Indifferent.

It seems like I'm the only one who hasn't done the lip bite yet, so here you go.

My BFF moved

Posted By:
IsaBellaCat Lock
IsaBellaCat
StarStarStarStar
I have been in the exact situation before.But I soon got over it.Stay in Contact.Big Grin

My BFF moved

Posted By:
PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000
StarStar
Okay,  Thanks everyone.

And this is Vic Fuentes.

And now for Tony Perry

Here we have Victor Fuentes and Jaime Preciado.

My BFF moved

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww!! Big Frown Are you okay? 

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

do you like tangled or frozen