Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
1Dgirl789 Lock
1Dgirl789
StarStar
So one day my BFFditched me and started hanging out with a girl and sometimes me and this girl get in to fights. now I have no one to hang out with.

1Dgirl789

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles
StarStarStarStar
It ok maybe u will find a beter friend

LEN AND RIN ROCK -_- =) smile Frown Wink Frustrated :3 XD X3 lenXrin
D gray man
Fma!!!
lucky star
Inuyasha
AND MORE!!!!!!

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Talk to your friend about it, maybe you will like this new girl too

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
soccerstar9917
soccerstar9917
Star
girl i know exactly how that feels, same thing happened to me. i happen to agree with that other girl on here. 1. u need to talk to her, no matter how uncomfortable u are. it will help, and may turn out to b a misunderstanding, like what happened with me. 2. try to hang out with this group, if u dont like them u can always hang out with someone different the next day. take it easy though, life is too short to worry too much about stuff like this.

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh no! She/he is not really a good friend to you. Oh dear, you don't have to find a friend that you can hang out. Remember, "Friends are born, not made." Just wait and someday, you'll meet the one that can be your true friend(to your destiny/fate). I hope my advice helps you! smile

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Trust me,I have been in this situation before,it really sucks! Try talking to her about it,or try hanging out with someone new! smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl
Star
i just lost one of my bff because of my big mouth and i love him so much like his my own brother ............. we have been very close ever since grade/year `1 .. he was the first person i set my eyes on when i  first started school he was the  only one that helped me at school i know him before anyone else.. then we dated and broke up wen we moved schools then we met each other in grad/year 3 and became friends... then in grad 5 i lost him cos of my big mouth ad then he forgave me and we went together again as friends and now we r having a fight cos of my big mouth again and i really feel sorry and i cant tell him cos im not the type that really says sorry i don't know how to say srry and i've been hiding from him for a week.. now he has not seen me he thinks im bunking school but im not im just hiding cos if i go near him his going talk about what i said and i dont want that to happen so please help me my friend at skool r  helping but i need more help so im begging please help me please  

tianatj

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
tianababyhgirl
tianababyhgirl
Star
i just lost one of my bff because of my big mouth and i love him so much like his my own brother ............. we have been very close ever since grade/year `1 .. he was the first person i set my eyes on when i  first started school he was the  only one that helped me at school i know him before anyone else.. then we dated and broke up wen we moved schools then we met each other in grad/year 3 and became friends... then in grad 5 i lost him cos of my big mouth ad then he forgave me and we went together again as friends and now we r having a fight cos of my big mouth again and i really feel sorry and i cant tell him cos im not the type that really says sorry i don't know how to say srry and i've been hiding from him for a week.. now he has not seen me he thinks im bunking school but im not im just hiding cos if i go near him his going talk about what i said and i dont want that to happen so please help me my friend at skool r  helping but i need more help so im begging please help me please....  his name is ​ Dennis   his not on kidzworld  Frown

tianatj

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
My Friend tori she just moved away

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Lost my BFF

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Aw! Are you okay? D:

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos