Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
my life is horrible! i have NO friends. i feel like everyone makes fun of me. i moved to a new town and now i have to go to MIDDLE school!!! im so scared and i dont know what to do.                                                      PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
-Leon-
-Leon-
StarStarStarStar
Aw, If someone don't wanna be friend your's then just ignore them don't feel alone, here you can make new friends smile we all are here for you! Smile Nose

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Just think of this transition as a new, fresh start. Act confident and be yourself, I'm sure you'll meet nice friends. smile

#girlsalliancecamp

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Just think of this transition as a new, fresh start. Act confident and be yourself, I'm sure you'll meet nice friends. smile
Thanks! but im scared no one will like me.

I'm Marina!
Come to me!!!!

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar

"-Leon-" wrote:

Aw, If someone don't wanna be friend your's then just ignore them don't feel alone, here you can make new friends smile we all are here for you! Smile Nose
 Aw thank you so much! your very sweet.!

I'm Marina!
Come to me!!!!

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
First you just need to relax. It's okay to feel this way when you move to a next place. You might not make a friend right away but that's okay. Just be yourself and be nice. Take any chance you can to include yourself. Like in group work or in gym. Try to show everyone how much fun you are and how nice you can be. Just relax, it will take time. 

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
AMYdoublethebeauty12
AMYdoublethebeauty12
StarStarStarStarStar

"makeupguru" wrote:

First you just need to relax. It's okay to feel this way when you move to a next place. You might not make a friend right away but that's okay. Just be yourself and be nice. Take any chance you can to include yourself. Like in group work or in gym. Try to show everyone how much fun you are and how nice you can be. Just relax, it will take time. 

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
smyless
smyless
Star
i had no friends at all, when i started middle school. Open up to everyone, show them who you are, and theyll learn to except you. Thats what i did. 

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
meela
meela
Star
I know how you feel, I moved to another country and I felt a little left out, even though the culture was not that different and the language is the same, different accents but its the same LOL I did felt left out a lot of times, I still don't have that many friends BUT I'm like that I just have a few friends and I'm happy being that way. If people don't like you, it doesn't matter, why do you care so much? Just be yourself, I bet you will find a good group of friends you'l feel comfortable with.

NOO friends!!

Posted By:
crazyprincess!
crazyprincess!
StarStarStarStar
U jus need to ease out and go talk to them maybe they will be ur friends

This was posted by,

:*

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

latest videos