Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend lied to my face!

Posted By:
oswa11
oswa11
StarStarStarStar
My friend just lied to my face and i don't really feel like being her best friend anymore. She was in this ''buissness'' where you sold ducktape things and she lied that she said she didn't want to lower the prices just because she wanted to stay in a group! and you wanna know how much they cost? Well they cost $2.50 each and she wanted to lower them but at fist before she lied they said they would lower them down to 50 cents but then Judy came in and said no and now i do not really want to be her friend what should i do?? Please halp! Your friend,Ashlynne

Umm this is a kowalla i cant spell it! Live Your Life to the Fullest

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
First tell her that you don't like it when she lies to you.

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm really sorry this happened to you. It really hurts when friends lie. Especially best friends. You should try to talk to her, and sort things out between yourselves.  You should stop being her best friend (this is completely your decision), if you feel she's really hurt you. Talk to somebody else. A counselor, a teacher, or a parent maybe? Hope this helps and hope you get over it. smile 

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
La Alina
La Alina
StarStarStar
ye its horrible Frustrated

Hi there add me please!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Riddle You Might Just Not Get Right,An...

WHO ARE YOU ?

it's a never ending story

last one to say Cole Custer wins

We the Kidz

it's a never ending story

latest videos