Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Do you have any best friend issues ?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you have any best friend issues ? Well if you do, please feel free to post your problems on this thread. Thank you :3

Do you have any best friend issues ?

Posted By:
PrettyFreshhx♥
PrettyFreshhx♥
StarStar
Yeah, I do. My best friend (we're gonna call her "Kate") is acting kind of weird. We just started high school & you know high school is waaay different than middle school. Well "Kate" has this friend that's she's known for a loooong time & they're just as close as me and her. But Kate's friend's friend is someone we've both just met. At the beginning of the year, me + "Kate" didn't like her. But she kinda got better and "Kate" & I started liking her (as a friend). But now "Kate" & this girl are like bff, more than me & "Kate". Like what the heck, first you didn't like her and now you're bff? T_T Also that girl is starting to piss me off again b/c she's hellllah rude to me only & "Kate" is starting to be rude too and ignoring me :c So that's my bff problem.

It's Diana. Since youre reading this you might as well add me k? c: <3 x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

I am pretty new

I am pretty new

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos