Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Do you have any best friend issues ?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you have any best friend issues ? Well if you do, please feel free to post your problems on this thread. Thank you :3

Do you have any best friend issues ?

Posted By:
PrettyFreshhx♥
PrettyFreshhx♥
StarStar
Yeah, I do. My best friend (we're gonna call her "Kate") is acting kind of weird. We just started high school & you know high school is waaay different than middle school. Well "Kate" has this friend that's she's known for a loooong time & they're just as close as me and her. But Kate's friend's friend is someone we've both just met. At the beginning of the year, me + "Kate" didn't like her. But she kinda got better and "Kate" & I started liking her (as a friend). But now "Kate" & this girl are like bff, more than me & "Kate". Like what the heck, first you didn't like her and now you're bff? T_T Also that girl is starting to piss me off again b/c she's hellllah rude to me only & "Kate" is starting to be rude too and ignoring me :c So that's my bff problem.

It's Diana. Since youre reading this you might as well add me k? c: <3 x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

What was the last thing you ate?

what is your favorite candy-moved

what is your favorite candy

Describe the profile pic above you

CLICK THIS FOR GREAT IDEA FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

latest videos