Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Does New Grl Mean Eww Grl?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar

I'M the new  girl in my school, and things are going terribly. I am a soloist in my new school because I'm an OK singer, buy the 8th graders had me sing sometimes. When the principal heard this she thought they were bullying me into doing it (witch is stupid). The whole 8th grade was yelled at and three people, one of witch is still my friend, started to cry. Now I can't talk to a dude because a creeper kept trying to get us together when neither of wanted to be after I said no to dating the creeper twice. Only one guy in my class talks to me but I want to make friends who are girls. How do you do that when so much has gone wrong?!?!

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Move again.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Move again.

Left.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
wow.. i know, make it so they CAN'T ignore you... fi people won't talk to you, then talk to them.. repeatidly.. Purposely be annoying.. I'm telling you, it works..

Where I get my knowlege: LIFE

In my school, is actually NORMAL to purposely annoy people. The more annoying you are, the more friends you have... Now, note that theirs a difference between annoying and rude..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Noo..I was a transfer from another school which made me the new girl at my current school for some time...but then yu know what I did to blend in and talk to my now best friends? I tried being funny and a bonus is that I was an intelligent child(I still am) lol and for that my friends appreciated me but not that alone, I tried being a show off too!! Lol. I gave up my simple behaviour which was a sacrifice and I became crazii! Like now and believe me I'm enjoying every moment of school (: I hope this helps yu (:

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Wish I had your up-beat personality. I am smart, but u never talk about school in school. I am also accident prone witch so become the ppl around me. What can we talk about thet would please everyone? They talk about makeup,phones, dating and stuff like that I can't do or have. I want to talk about sports, the YMCA, online sites and stuff they don't care about.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

Wish I had your up-beat personality. I am smart, but u never talk about school in school. I am also accident prone witch so become the ppl around me. What can we talk about thet would please everyone? They talk about makeup,phones, dating and stuff like that I can't do or have. I want to talk about sports, the YMCA, online sites and stuff they don't care about.

I think you're trying to hang out with the wrong people.. everyschool has people like you.. I mean my school is FULL of people that would be described by what you put..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Three of twelve ppl in my class r grls and in the nest grade up r all like I described. Ive talked to ALL of them.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

latest videos