Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
five26
five26
Star
 Dazed

smarty

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
five26
five26
Star
having boy or girl troubles dealing with crushes tell me the your  problem that's happening i have  some very good advice

smarty

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
violetberry5
violetberry5
Star
I already posted this but i need everyone advice so please help

Okay so I like this boy, and he knows it. My friends keep teasing me and calling him my boyfriend. All he does is laugh. Today, two of my friends and me went over to his launch table to talk to him, and I almost chickened out. My friends pushed me down next to him and all I could say was ‘Hi’ and he said it back. My friends were so embarrassing though. I’m 13 and I haven’t had a boyfriend yet. How do I talk to him? Is there anything that I can think about that can help me flirt?

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Sandy40018
Sandy40018
Star
Even i like a boy in my class!

Sandy loves Deeps

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
five26
five26
Star
i had the same problem i played with him then one day i told him and it turned out he like my to do flirt hands and more just let your feelings come out when you talk

smarty

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Kaitsworld
Kaitsworld
Star
Hi,
I like this boy in my class. I think he likes me but 'm not exactly sure. I want to tell him that I like him I like him without everyone in my class knowing/looking. I thought that i could give a note to my friend that is dating his best friend to give to him so neither of the boys would know who it is from unless I write my name on the note. Please help me I am so confused on wat to do.

Kaitlin

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Nootella
Nootella
StarStarStarStar
Just ask. If he doesnt  like you back then thats it, go back to your normal self and move over nothign to difficult.

Totoro

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
shadowthehedgehog11
shadowthehedgehog11
StarStar

"five26" wrote:

having boy or girl troubles dealing with crushes tell me the your  problem that's happening i have  some very good advice

well wen my used to be crush found out i liked him (i told 1 of my friends to tell him) well anyway after he knew ppl started asking me if i liked him.... i finally got fedup w/ it and asked the last person how they knew and she said HE told thm... this happened a few months ago.. WAT SHULD I DO?!

Once a loner always a loner. c: Always a lonely loner

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
If you don't want people say(or yell if you want people to permanently stop)"I like em' as a friend so get off my back!" That's what I did when people asked if I liked my crush. Almost everyone stopped except for my friends who are just teasing.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue.
StarStarStarStar

"X-MAN98 " wrote:

hi i am 14 years old and i am white so i want a girl friend

now  Who is my girlfriend?

What does race have to do with it?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

Do you judge teen mothers?

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

latest videos