Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
art_girl_
art_girl_
Star
I have this boy Iike I barely see him and I get nervous when I'm around him he likes me and I like him but he said he liked.Me a.little while ago idk if he still does

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Cupcakelove512
Cupcakelove512
StarStarStar
I USED to like a boy and my friends know that I like him and keep teasing me. But now I don't like him HONESTLY and my friends keep teasing me even though I don't like him anymore. How can I tell my friends that I don't have like or love in my dictionary of life ??? PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Add Cupcakelove512 Big Grin smile I'm full of energy when it comes to ANIMESSimle

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
bamagirl1
bamagirl1
Star
The same thing happened to me but I went up to the guy and told him I don't like him anymore and now I'm happy

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
fr3shell3
fr3shell3
Star
i had a crush on my best friend but he has a girl friend his girl friend is my close friend somehow she got to find out i like her boyfriend and she is mad at me,i already told her that i am way over her boyfriend but she wont just believe me  

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Cupcakelove512
Cupcakelove512
StarStarStar

"bamagirl1" wrote:

The same thing happened to me but I went up to the guy and told him I don't like him anymore and now I'm happy

My first love died in a accident and I felt so lonely but I got over it quickly. But I keep falling in love with my guy friends !!! FALLING IN LOVE IS A BIG CURSE TO ME !!  Annoyed

Add Cupcakelove512 Big Grin smile I'm full of energy when it comes to ANIMESSimle

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Cupcakelove512
Cupcakelove512
StarStarStar

"fr3shell3" wrote:

i had a crush on my best friend but he has a girl friend his girl friend is my close friend somehow she got to find out i like her boyfriend and she is mad at me,i already told her that i am way over her boyfriend but she wont just believe me  

You can tell your close friend that you have no feelings for him and if that doesn't work you can promise her that your not lieing to her (HOPE MY ADVICE HELPS)

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
AveFaytheC
AveFaytheC
Star
Dear Dish-It,
I have a problem. I really like this boy. He's a year younger than me and in my class, but, he and my BFFL like each other. He even gave her a note! What do I do?

Avery

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
There is no prob on liking somebody younger than you . If you really lik him well try to get t know him ! Don't be shy ! Your BFFL might get mad but ..... If you explain to her  nicely and camly you like this boy then tell her i shes your BFFL SHE WON't be mad . If you dind't work getting along with the boy , if there always toguether , be with them ! Chat with 'em ! Or maybe invite them over !! HOPE IT REALLY HELPED !!! GOOD LUCK !! 
- ellamy ( dear dish - it helper) 

Life isn't about learning how to survive the storm,
It's learning how to dance in it
-Taylor Swift

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
AveFaytheC
AveFaytheC
Star
Dear Ellamy,
Thank you for the advice! I forgot to mention that I don't really think people younger than 15 should have boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, so my feelings are pretty confusing. I can't even understand myself! I guess it's just I want to be wanted and he is the only boy around. I'll think about what you suggested, but I know I don't want to end my friendship with my BFFL for a boy that I'm pretty sure is not in my future. Thanks again!

Avery

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
DEAR AVERY- your welcome!! I love giving advice to people and help them i hope yur ok with it !!
toodless!!
- ellamy( dish-it helper)

Life isn't about learning how to survive the storm,
It's learning how to dance in it
-Taylor Swift

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change

Another 'crush' topic

family

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

Another 'crush' topic

latest videos