Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
DEAR art_girl- if your having worries o the person you really like , and for a reason you don't know if he still likes you ? Then the best thing is not ask him , but get to know him . I tell every girl this but its much better if you stay friends for now , besides your young LIVE IT !!!! Hope it helped 

toodless!!!

ellamy ( dish-it helper)

You see me diferent but i'm still your princess

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
Dear swaggertrolll- prob's with girls? Don't worry if there asking you out it's a sign they like you !! But o course if you ignore them they won't like you  Frown  it's not much but i hope. Helped !!! 
Toodless!!

Ellamy( dish - it helper)

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
I have crushes on a lot of my guy friends but I'm not that attractive and I don't ever no if they like me back wut should I do

music and football are all i have left

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
Dear twani13- having crushes n your guy friends is 100 percent normal. But you can't say your not atracctive because people always say that , even i do ! That is something that happens to alot of people so if your having these problems then be with him o them cause you know the saying " the more the merrier"  so get to know them , and then you can reveal to him your emotion ! HOPE IT HELPED !!! 

Toodless!!! 

Ellamy ( dish- it helper)

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
candycrush
candycrush
Star
I have a crush on this guy... I think he likes me to but i'm not sure he sits next to me in school so i'm shears so embarrassed lol smile i'm 10 so everyone is still at the stage where you're teased if you like someone anyway I would tell him that I like him but i'm called Kate and he's will and prince William and Kate Middleton? Yeah I have like liked him for about a year and before we were like enemies lol but now I like him.I don't know if he likes me though and I really want to find out but I don't want to get embarrassed!!!

Music is life, turn it up

Lol = live out loud

Xx Kate

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
Ellamy
Ellamy
StarStarStar
Candycrush- hey! The problem your having is a situation that has to be solved . You are at a stage that is very normal to like someone . I am also your age and know what you go through , liking this boy  wich now is your love , / he was your enemy . If you want to tell him and let no one no , the best thing is to get closer to him , in a way he will feel good with you ! And playing games, and stuff! HOPE IT HELPED !!

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
LouisTomlinsonsgf
LouisTomlinsonsgf
Star
My old crush is in my class again and my friend told everyone i liked him and now he knows and everyone thinks i still like him but i dont WHAT SHULD I DO???? Frown

girls and boys crushes

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Go straight to him and tell him it's over!

Converse!
Converse.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

FOR SALE HIGH QUALITY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER ...