Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

We're just friends, but do yu think he likes me more than just friends?

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Dear Dish it, there's this guy in my class, he's really cool, he just recently found out that the girl he's been crushing on has a boyfriend..I don't think he's really sad about it though Anyways..he's always been my friend since middle school..and now things are getting awkward...he's like really cool now and I'm not adapting to it!! Lol We're not best friends but I kinda like him..I can't say how cause I don't know.. Everyone keeps telling me he likes me but I can't believe it cause we've only been friends..when we're alone he's the best..he's always talking sweet and being funny..but as soon as my friends are around, he just freak out and do crazy stuff and sometimes that can be embarrasing..people always ay I'm his girlfriend and stuff like that but idk for sure..

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
Juliet123_2215360 Lock
Juliet123_2215360
Star
Maybe He Does Like You More Than A Friend... Has He Ever Done Anything To Show That He Might Have Some Sort Of Feelings For You? Keep Lookout For Certain Signs... The Possibilities Are Endless! :o

Juliet Loves Youu Wink

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Yes..he's done a few..but I'm not sure those are the signs I'm looking for but these days he's been showing some.. Thank yu! (:

Shimmer here! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos