Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I don't know where else to put this, but I have a question about suicudal thoughts?

Posted By:
i_dunno_its_me Lock
i_dunno_its_me
StarStarStarStar
So, I've been having on and off suicudal thoughts for five years now. Like, I've never cut myself (but I've bruised myself, and scratched my leg until it bled for no reason) but sometimes I'll have a really bad day and then I'll search for ways to die.

I'm not looking for attention or anything, I mean, I know I would never #### ######.
But I was wondering if this is anything to worry about?
I know I wouldn't do anything, but I was wondering if it's normal to be having these thoughts for this long, and if anyone else has been struggling with this type of thing.

All we are is everything that's right.

I don't know where else to put this, but I have a question about suicudal thoughts?

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
You sound like me. I constantly fell and do as you do very often. It is a normal thing but not to do very often. 1-4 times a year would be average. I think you, like me, need to search for what is causing your negativity, and learn how to avoid or get rid of the cause. The problem could worsen as mine does when I let the problem go, and later the problem reappears. Sometimes you just have to think how much the good outweighs the bad. You may remember more bad things, but that is so your body can remember to learn from the mistake. Your body doesn't learn from good things. I sincerely hope I helped. Love

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
tjs282001
tjs282001
Star
i feel like that too sometimes but it al works out with friends to talk yo

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
stay around the ones that love you and make you smile.  it helps alot.

mafioso Lovino

Posted By:
*ObeeyyJuju*
*ObeeyyJuju*
StarStar

Just know, that when people
kill themselves, they don't want to end
their life. They want to end their pain.

P.S_ If you wanted to #### ########.
you would've already done it.
But keep strong love.~

Drop the gun. And follow my voice.~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

SLEEPOVER TONIGHT!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos