Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

UGH!!!!!

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
I have this HUGE crush on this guy in my 2nd hour, but he's got a crush on one of my BFF's. They're dating and I'm REALLY happy 4 them, and surprisingly not jealous whatsoever. I do though, have a problem with this other guy let's say his name is Jake (not his real name). Well, he was dating my BFF's BFF and when Jake met my BFF, he broke up with his GF to B with her... It turns out, though, he didn't really break up with her, and now he's out of a GF, and Everyone hates him. He's a grade above us BTW. I just want advice on how to not COMPLETELY LOSE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how to sort everything out and how to find a Bf and If answer all 3 questions I will friend U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(P.S. It may take a while so if I take too long, just friend me & I'll accept)

The Hunger Games.....Everyone will either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you
-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

UGH!!!!!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Shoot "Jake" using a bow and arrow. You did it in the Hunger Games to plenty of people so I don't see why not.

All We Love We Leave Behind

UGH!!!!!

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
thank you 4 responding 2 my posts. BTW I'm not really Katniss...LOL!

-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

UGH!!!!!

Posted By:
jayswish
jayswish
StarStarStar

step away from ""jake".he is a bad person if ue does all that lyinng and cheating u and bff's should not mess wit him.he juss thinks he can score every girl.he bad person dont mess wit him tell ur bff not to du nun wit him he bad people not tu sound like ur dad but dat da truth if u see him u r grounded

WHU YO DADDY I GOTT SWAGG SUNN

UGH!!!!!

Posted By:
the2ndmockingjay
the2ndmockingjay
StarStarStar
LOL! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not funny.

-Finnick Odair
Katniss on FIRE!!

UGH!!!!!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Well its good your not lealous of your friend and her boyfriend. And even if you did it would be okay as long as you didn't go overboard. Just keep being happy for her and hey maybe things will work out for you in some special way. 2. Jake. He's not worth your  time or thought. Really. Don't spend so much time thinking about him because he will just add uneccessary drama to yur life. OR. Be friends with him. He's obvioulsy going through a tough time right now and might need your support. He could become your BF and you might realize he's not a bad guy, just a little confused. How to get a BF: Don't try. Be yourself. Don't try to be some you're not for a guy. It'll bite you in the butt. Just be who you are and love who you are. Not all guys will, but eventually someone special will come along who sees something in you.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos