Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Trying to fit in

Posted By:
tori-lexi :D
tori-lexi :D
Star
Dear Dish-it,
Everywhere i go i try to act myself and try to fit in,but it seems like im invisable,for example on chat,everyone is talkin about something,it seems like everyone knows each other, im tryin to talk to but i feel nervous.It kind of feels better to talk about it.But please help me!

Tori-lexi

Trying to fit in

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
If people don't like you that's their problem. Not everyone's gonna be your friend. Just try to meet a few select people instead of jumping into a huge group.

Trying to fit in

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
It's their problem. I'm different too, I know how it feels. Maybe make a new fitting in chain I think?

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Trying to fit in

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar
You need to find someone you connect with not a group of people you fit in with. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Friends could be mean

Are they really your friends?

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos