Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Sounds hard...

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
So, I have some kind of weird feeling that all the boys are talking about something bad about me. That's the hard part, I don't go well with boys. All the guys usually think I'm annoying or they just come over & annoy me. And one kinda dumb guy called me a girly girl when I had some pink clothing on me. And I never painted my nails and I play a sport, and I act like a creepy rebel with my friends at school, when the guys are playing soccer. And I hardly wear dresses anymore, that was in 4th grade! So I'm sort of like a tomboy. My mom just tells me to just be nice, my dentist tells me that boys usually hate girls at my age, and my dad tells me to ignore them! That's advice I'd hear EVERYDAY! And they usually never work! Boys in my class are hard to be with if you are a girl. I NEED HELP, RIGHT NOW!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Sounds hard...

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Boys are boys. If they bug you, just ignore them. Frustrated

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

taylor swift

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

latest videos