Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Dear Dish-it:My friend is always talking about what we wear

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
StarStarStar
At my new school a girl in my class we became friends but she is always talking about what people wear and saying things like look at what she is wearing she is not matching.She calls it a fashion diaster i don't think she has a right to tell people what they can't wear and when i'm around her and her friends she wants me to go away.Now i feel bad about what i wear what should i do?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"teddyfluff" ######

## ## new school a girl in my class we became friends but she is always talking about what people wear and saying things like look at what she is wearing she is not matching.She calls it a fashion diaster i don't think she has a right to tell people what they can't wear and when i'm around her and her friends she wants me to go away.Now i feel bad about what i wear what should i do?

Ask her for fashion advice.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
SHOPPING GURLLLLL!!!!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"teddyfluff" ######

## ## new school a girl in my class we became friends but she is always talking about what people wear and saying things like look at what she is wearing she is not matching.She calls it a fashion diaster i don't think she has a right to tell people what they can't wear and when i'm around her and her friends she wants me to go away.Now i feel bad about what i wear what should i do?
Ask her for fashion advice.
Do not do it. Your fashion is your own, and if some snob thinks her clothes are better than yours why would you want to take her advice. Who is the bigger idiot? The idiot or the idiot who fallows the idiot? DO NOT FALLOW AN IDIOT! What does it matter what a few people think any ways because we are all different.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"teddyfluff" ######

If I was you pick the right friends who you actually want to be friends with. It doesn't matter what you wear, just be your self.

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
you guys DONT have  a TRUE friendship! go find someone else.....in school my BFFS is like ummm and wen shes with a nither friend  shes like this way ------> but then i found another friend called Autumn she is really nice and funnny and waesome to play with! so i didnt need my other one anymore! were still  Good friends and have Stale friendshi- but she can get annoying so now Autumn is my BFF but i telll my other BFF that she is my BFF to.. just find another friend like Autumn! 

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Posted By:
teddyfluff
teddyfluff
StarStarStar
Well she is my friend but it's kinda like ugh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

latest videos