Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar
DEAR DISH-IT, 
     I am having trouble with my friend.She likes the same boy i do.She keeps talking about how she is going to marry him when she gets older.Please help what do i do get the boy and leave my best friend or do i let my friend get him and i have deal with but she is my best friend after all.WHAT DO I DO???HELP!!!!

I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

DEAR DISH-IT, 
     I am having trouble with my friend.She likes the same boy i do.She keeps talking about how she is going to marry him when she gets older.Please help what do i do get the boy and leave my best friend or do i let my friend get him and i have deal with but she is my best friend after all.WHAT DO I DO???HELP!!!!
perwade her to get another dreamy boy,;o but if u like that guy to take him /: 

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar

"ice cream girl" wrote:

"uiophjkl25" wrote:

DEAR DISH-IT, 
     I am having trouble with my friend.She likes the same boy i do.She keeps talking about how she is going to marry him when she gets older.Please help what do i do get the boy and leave my best friend or do i let my friend get him and i have deal with but she is my best friend after all.WHAT DO I DO???HELP!!!! perwade her to get another dreamy boy,;o but if u like that guy to take him /: 
OKAY I WILL TRY

I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!

Posted By:
i luvz my self
i luvz my self
Star
DEAR DISH IT I LIKED THIS ONE GUY AT MY SCHOOL AND HE LIKE'D ME TOO BUT HE  WOULD NEVER TELL ME HE'D SO ONE DAY HIS BEST FRIEND CAME AND I STARTED TO LIKE HIS BEST FRIEND AND SO HE GOT MAD AT ME AND AFTER A WHILE I REALIZED I LIKE'D HIM NOT HIS FRIEND SO NOW WHAT DO I DO HOW CAN I TELL HIM I MADE A MISTAKE BY LIKEING HIS FRIEND  Confused ???????
   -I LUVZ MY SELF

I LUVZ MY SELF

I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
Never let a guy come between an friendship. NEVER. Talk it out with her. If she's really your best friend she will understand or at least try to work it out. Also, guys don't like try hards so don't try to get him. Be yourself. If he likes you, then great. If he doesn't, oh well. There are tons of faboulous guys out there. Don't compete with your friend for him. Remember: It's really the guy's choice and he might not pick either of you. If this happens and you have ruined the friendship with your best friend already, your life will get a lot worse.

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

I NEED ADVICE!!!!!!!

Posted By:
SWAGGNATION13
SWAGGNATION13
StarStarStar
 smile U MADE THE RITE CHOICE BE HAPPPY GIRL AND FORGET BOUT THEM THIRSTY CHICKS

Mrs.QuincyH.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Scooters

SIGN THIS PETITION !

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Scariest picture on the internet?

latest videos