Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

My review on Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
This is my review on Transformers Fall of Cybertron. It's time to make your PS3 transform in the game of Transformers Fall of Cybertron. This is a really good game with great graphics. The game is a sequel to the last Cybertron game. It first takes place on the ark. You play as Bummblebee first. 
i won't give anything away to you.

Although the game is good it lacks some things in Multiplayer. It can be laggy at times.  But overall a very good game. What shines in this Cybertron Series is the G1 looks to the Characters. High moon did a good job! 

I give this game 9.5 stars its a great game!!

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

latest videos