Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

XBOX 360

Posted By:
Vectomon Lock
Vectomon
Star

Guysss!!! I need your help. This is for real... I just need one more share to win an xbox 360. Like the Orbians fcbk (can't write the social media site) page, and share the "end of the world" image... You can win an xbox 360 too if you get 3 friends to share the image 

It will take 5 seconds... 

xoxo

XBOX 360

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
This would be great but KW doesn't allow social network. Plus I Ha- er dislike Xbox 360. Plus how do you know if this giveaway on Face -insert book here- is real and safe?

Check out this thread on KW

XBOX 360

Posted By:
Vectomon Lock
Vectomon
Star
I understand that you might think this is fake. But, If you look on  Face -insert book here- you will see we have not negative comments, or you can just google and you will not fine anybody saying that anything that we do is fake. We are a company, that is just trying to get the word our about our products.

XBOX 360

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright. What does the actual company™ sell?

Check out this thread on KW

XBOX 360

Posted By:
Vectomon Lock
Vectomon
Star
You can check the website and see our toys there. We see splat toys and slime. They are cartoons, so the whole story and the description of the toys and the characters is on our face - place your book here- and on our website. The splat toys are really cool, you trow them agains any flat surface, and it splats, and then they come back to the original shape

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

latest videos