Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Give Nintendo Ideas-moved

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar
Here, you can say what kinda game you would like Nintendo to make

"Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita."
The True battle "Shin no tatakai wa... korekare da!"
"I fight for my friends!"

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
My idea:

I would like a game like Little big planet but on Wii and Wii U and 3DS and Nintendo DS.
In this game you can make levels using characters, icons, enemies, backgrounds and more.
Play story mode to unlock more.
There can also be an online mode where you share and/or play your level with your friends.

I'd also like to choose what kind of level i'd like to make 
example: Racing, Platform, card game, Exe.

All the characters and items and enemies and weopns and exe. that you use can be Nintendo exclusives like Mario.
And there could also be Nintendo Wifi upgrades updating the game with new items.
Any 3rd party such as Sega can put there characters and icons on the game!

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar
I would like them to make a Renewed version of Minish Cap For The DS/3DS and Wii/WiiU...It would be 3D and have an old play-style with a new feel to it...You would Use Every controller For this game and  Play through it knowing that you probably played it before...For those people who like the old School style play but a "Fresh out of the oven" new feel Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap 3D/ Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap DS/ The Minish Cap Wii/ Legend of Zelda Minish Cap U, would be for you...(and yes, I ment to Shorten the name for the Wii version The Minish Cap Wii

Posted By:
elyania22
elyania22
Star
WHICH ONE: HALO 2 OR BLACK OPS 2 OR BOTH

Symanthia Legrand

Posted By:
Oliver Vocaloid
Oliver Vocaloid
StarStar
They should make more Vocaloid games.
They made Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai for the 3DS, but it's region locked. It's only available in Japan... 
Or maybe they should remake Majora's Mask for the 3DS. (If they haven't already.)

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar

"Oliver Vocaloid" wrote:

They made Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai for the 3DS, but it's region locked. It's only available in Japan... 

Or maybe they should remake Majora's Mask for the 3DS. (If they haven't already.)
You can get it of the Famous shopping site...They have it...And it would be cool to remake Majora's Mask, like Ocarina of Time, it would be a fun puzzle game!

Posted By:
Oliver Vocaloid
Oliver Vocaloid
StarStar

"Mariokid70" wrote:

"Oliver Vocaloid" wrote:

You can get it of the Famous shopping site...They have it...And it would be cool to remake Majora's Mask, like Ocarina of Time, it would be a fun puzzle game!

And if they do remake Majora's Mask, I hope they don't region lock it!! 
Japan really needs to release some more games to the Western countries. How come Asia gets all the good stuff?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oliver Vocaloid" wrote:

"Mariokid70" wrote:

"Oliver Vocaloid" wrote:

And if they do remake Majora's Mask, I hope they don't region lock it!! 
Japan really needs to release some more games to the Western countries. How come Asia gets all the good stuff?
Naruto Shippuden clash of ninja rev 4 and 5 are regioned blocked too.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
cinnabonman
cinnabonman
StarStarStarStar
I would like to see nintendo make a Skylander type game where you can play as different  nintendo characters in levels they are not meant for (Example: Mario in Fire Emblem or Link in Metriod). Now it would not be a fighting game. I would want it to be the respective genres of the characters (Mario = platformer, Fire Emblem = RPG). Now I think that would be a cool game.

Hello my name is
cinnabonman logo
And I like GIF's
awesome cat trick
mario dance party
dog fail
awesome ds collection
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.

Posted By:
Mariokid70
Mariokid70
StarStarStarStar
They should Remake The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures for WiiU in the Style of the new 3DS game Link between worlds, which is thought to be a long, waited sequel to Link to the Past

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

name an animal that starts with a c

Last one to say cupcake wins!

let me live

name an animal that starts with a c

latest videos