Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Rayman Rush Playstation reveiw

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
When you first heard the title Rayman Rush you thought it had something to do with rushing right?

Well you're correct! Big Grin
Rayman Rush is a foot racing game for the Sony PlayStation (1) game console.

You can race with your friends in multiplayer, or unlock everything in single player.

In single player mode there are 3 different racing leagues with 4 race tracks in each.
You start off with the 1st league, which has everything unlocked. every time you beat a race track on championship you earn another race track on the league after.

Multiplayer is the exact same thing applies except you are playing with your friend.
It's a bummer this game can only go to two players. The quality may be decreased too. 

When you start an actual race on Rayman Rush for the first time you mightt think   "whoa! this game looks really neat!" This game has some of the best graphics Playstation (1) has to offer.

Sadly, even though the graphics were alright the sound was TERRIBLE . The actual sound was alright, but when you get around lap 2 or 3. the sound will start skipping then the sound effects will stop responding entirely.

Luckily the background  music backs up the horrible sound effect glitch. because the music will still play even when the sound is being delayed, the music is great.

The gameplay is  a little clumpsy, but you'l get used to it.

Over all this game is a good foot racing game. Not the best Rayman game. But it's alright I suppose.

4/10 stars

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
All the screen shots I have.

Rayman Rush Main Menu

Gameplay

Gameplay

Gameplay

Gameplay

Gameplay

Rayman Rush wall paper

Gameplay

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
4/10? Thats sounds terrible.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

4/10? Thats sounds terrible.

It's not that bad.
It's a good Walk-racing game.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a PS2 version of Rayman Rush called Rayman Arena  it's also called Rayman M in other countries that isn't United States.
It is the improved version to Rayman Rush.
It has bigger racing maps it also includes fighting games.
It has everything Rayman Rush has.
It also has 4 extra foot racing maps and 9 Fighting levels.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos