Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

What is the easiest solution to PS3 yellow light of death?

Posted By:
luis lopez ferlando
luis lopez ferlando
StarStar
Some one please say the fix of ps3 ylod i'll give a gift

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I never had or heard of this.
So I cannot answer this.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
cinnabonman
cinnabonman
StarStarStarStar
Well  if you have this problem I would recommend you get it fixed at a computer repair place as some repair gaming consoles

Hello my name is
cinnabonman logo
And I like GIF's
awesome cat trick
mario dance party
dog fail
awesome ds collection
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
From personal experience, you have two options. Either buy a new one (recommended) or give to Sony and pay the $100.

I dealt with this and the best way to do it is to buy a new one. I gave it to a console repair place and they couldn't fix it even though, I don't believe they tried hard enough. You could also DIY(Do-It-Yourself) I wouldn't recommend just because, you might spend a lot of time trying to do this and it probably won't work.

If you are trying to get your data from your broken PS3 to your new one, forget it. Each PS3 HDD is special to that PS3 so you won't be getting that back unless, you recently backed up your PS3 with an external HDD. Besides that, you will have to start over again with that data. I have to do that now with a racing game. Three years of collecting cars out of a selection of 1000+ cars, all gone.

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

Happy Eid!

latest videos