Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Kid's Relationship with CoD

Posted By:
IAmAllHere Lock
IAmAllHere
Star
Kids love Call Of Duty. The most they love is Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. But moms (sometimes dads) are not even letting them play the game. I think some moms are crazy for not letting kids play violent Mature Rted 17+ games. Kids do not care if the game is 17+. They just want to play the game smile I think this whole situation on moms not letting kids play Call Of Duty is straight ridiculous. My mom doesn't let me play Call Of Duty... It is an awesome game. Moms... LET YOUR KID PLAY THE GAME.. Otherwise, your kid WILL yell at you. I am warning you...... Look at the little box, Mature 17+, Online Interactions Not Rated By The ESRB.
Comment if your mom does not let you play CoD.

Posted By:
cool-whiz
cool-whiz
StarStar
Yeah, my mom doesn't allow me to play COD. But I understand her, who wants their wonderful kid to play a violent 17+ war game.

Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
StarStarStarStar
that not cool

Aye

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say eggs win ! !

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What type of pet do you have??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Brave or Tangled?

Words that start with M.