It's pretty fun.
I will divide some of the good things and bad things about the WIi and you can decide for yourself.
The good things about the Wii.
(1). It has 4 BIG Naruto games. 5 Naruto games instead of 4 if you live in Japan. I recommend you get Naruto Shippuden Clash Of Ninja Rev. 3
(2) The Wii can also connect to the Internet.. It even includes a free internet browser that you download from the WIi Shop
(3) You can send pictures to Wii friends. You need an SD card and a cell phone which I never used. Or you can take snapshots from any game that suports that feature and send it to the Wii message board and send it.
(4) The Nintendo Channel has all the games loaded with lots of information.
(5)And a very recent feature allows Wii owners to download Wiiware demos which are basically free trials of the games. (Not every feature is supported in the demo)
(6) WIiWare games are downloadable WIi games that you can purchase and download or download the demo to try the game out.
(7) You can even download the older Nintendo games from NES to N64.
( You can play your Gamecube games on your WIi. You need a disc for that you can't download them from the WIiShop channel.
(9) Super Smash Bros Brawl is the #1 game on WIi.
I could go on but that is probably enough. Need more good reason to get a WIi let me know.
The bad things about the Wii.
(1) The graphic quality most of the time (not all the time) is basically the same as PS2's graphics so that means the WIi won't look VERY good on your big Flat Screen. But it isn't as bad as PS1 so it's still okay.
(2) Internet is slow.
(3) not that much memory.
(4) Naruto Clash OF Ninja Revolution 4 released is in Japan ONLY. I was looking forward to that.
Need more reasons not to get a WIi let me know.
Any other questions about the WIi you can contact me or Nintendo costumer service.
It's not just a splat
Hello my name is
And I like GIF's
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.