Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Call Of Duty or Battle Field-moved

Posted By:
Cool breeze 108
Cool breeze 108
StarStarStar
well I choose call of duty what do u think is bettter

Posted By:
TC004
TC004
StarStarStar
COD all the way brah 

Posted By:
iGamer
iGamer
Star
Call of duty (I prefer #2)

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I dislike the 1st person shooter genre but I hate nothing as much as the COD series so I say Battle field is better.
I  heard that the maps (online) were unlimited, and they're huge.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Neither. It's just how I roll.
If I had to pick one, it'd be Battle Field.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
DavidBigBro_2068452 Lock
DavidBigBro_2068452
StarStarStar
BF, vehicles, bigger maps, bigger weapon selection, online is actually worth it and fun, COD is the typical mediocre fps they churn out cuz they know weirdos pay big bucks for em annually

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
Call of Duty and Battlefield should be compared as two different games trying to accomplish two different goals. The style of play for Call of Duty is entirely different from the Battlefield play style. Battlefield is supposed to have bigger teams, bigger maps, longer games and vehicles to provide more of a tactical style of play, where co-operation with your team is generally more essential to victory. Call of Duty, on the other hand has smaller teams, smaller maps, shorter games and killstreaks to satisfy people who want a game that plays really fast, and has a lot more close quarters engagements. It's really a matter of which you like more, not which is better. Personally, I prefer Call of Duty. I don't really play much anymore, though. 

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Call of Duty

Posted By:
tsuki1997
tsuki1997
StarStarStarStar
Call Of Duty, it's just better, more fun, especially the black ops ones. Love them, but can I bring Assasians Creed into this? Because I love that game lol xD  

Your only as big as the mountain you climb!(:

Love Me, Hate Me, But You Will Never Break Me.

Lover Of The Light - Mumford & Sons

I will Never let go of the things I love.

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
I like call of duty more. I'm a complete newbie at pretty much any war or multiplayer games. I usually play more classic games. but I like cod more because though people are mean and like using hacks and cheats I have fun with the smaller maps, and a few weapon selections. I have fun playing games on black ops 2 such as one in the chamber and I like zombies. and I like MW3 as well. also easy to play, easy maps to remember, which makes it easier for a newbie like me to play, I'll move up as i get better but for now, KSG, Remmington, and pistols plus camping can get me far ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Describe the person above you in two words!

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos