Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Disney's Toontown Online Review

Posted By:
luckyleafs
luckyleafs
StarStarStar

Disney's Toontown Online

Score - 8

Description - Disney's Toontown Online, or Toontown, as most people call it, is a game about anthromorphic animals called Toons whose fun and happy lands are invaded by the evil, fun-hating business robots called Cogs.

How To Play - The player creates a Toon.  After the Toon is created, you are sent to the Toontorial (the tutorial).  The Toontorial shows your the basics of the game.  After you finish the Toontorial, you are given quests called Toontasks.  Now you have begun your fun Toon adventure!

Safety - There are three types of chat: Speedchat, Speedchat Plus, and True Friends.  Speedchat is a list of canned phrases which you can click on to chat.  Speedchat Plus allows you to talk more freely; however you can only type in approved words; otherwise the censored word will appear as your Toon species' sound.  True Friends chat is a way for you to connect to your real life friends more easily; there is no filter; however True Friends chat is moderated heavily.

Game Status - As of two thousand and ten - two thousand and thirteen, the game has been slowly falling apart.  The community is filled with griefers and script-kiddies, even (very rarely) real hackers.  Also, Disney is not doing a very good job of keeping the game family-friendly.  I would be very careful in the districts Toon Valley, Nutty River, and Nutty Summit, as these districts are hacker and griefer hotspots.

First Annual Giggle Goof Gathering

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
I play toontown before I having play for while since 7  (I think)

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Posted By:
cinnabonman
cinnabonman
StarStarStarStar
I was considering joining Toontown at one point

Hello my name is
cinnabonman logo
And I like GIF's
awesome cat trick
mario dance party
dog fail
awesome ds collection
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
It kind of looks like it was made for a younger audience...

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.. 

Posted By:
luckyleafs
luckyleafs
StarStarStar

"bpbpbp" wrote:

It kind of looks like it was made for a younger audience...
It is, but it's a great game nonetheless for all ages.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
It's like club penguin, I've played it before and you have to pay for almost everything.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
luckyleafs
luckyleafs
StarStarStar
At least you aren't restricted to TTC/or be only able to try the 3-day trial.  We're actually very lucky now; nonmembers don't give Disney a lick of money.
I think Toontown is very different from Club Penguin.  It has a full plot and it's 3-Dimensional.  Also, you don't really do all that much in Club Penguin other than chat and do some mini-missions.  Also, the games were targeted to a different audience... and I feel that Toontown has more memories than Club Penguin; though that may be a bit biased as I don't really have any friends on Club Penguin (LOL), don't really play anymore anyway.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos