Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls
StarStarStarStar
i choose xbox please tell me the reasons why 

bye hehe gtg

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
cinnabonman
cinnabonman
StarStarStarStar
PS3 because not only does it have better graphics but because I am more interested in the PS3's games.

Hello my name is
cinnabonman logo
And I like GIF's
awesome cat trick
mario dance party
dog fail
awesome ds collection
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
Sooyoung
Sooyoung
StarStarStar
PS3 is okay..but I don't like it as much as Xbox... the games on both have nothing to do with it, but I guess its just the controls..I'm not even sure. It just appeals to me a lot more than PS3

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
Dontlookdown
Dontlookdown
Star
It depends... Xbox's online is not free but it is better than PS3's free online. The Xbox 360 and the PS3 have the same graphics but at multi-platform games the Xbox 360 sometimes wins because it has the anti-aliasing feature that PS3 doesn't have, but at exclusives the PS3 is the king so far. The controller on the Xbox 360 is a little better cause it is bigger but the D-PAD is really bad. I have both consoles and I enjoy both of them. I'm going to say that I like the PS3 a little bit more is because I don't have to pay a monthly fee to have online and because the exclusives are awesome.

This is supposed to be a signature but I'm out of ideas on what to put... Cool,eh?

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
ToYStory89_2478376 Lock
ToYStory89_2478376
StarStar

"Dontlookdown" wrote:

It depends... Xbox's online is not free but it is better than PS3's free online. The Xbox 360 and the PS3 have the same graphics but at multi-platform games the Xbox 360 sometimes wins because it has the anti-aliasing feature that PS3 doesn't have, but at exclusives the PS3 is the king so far. The controller on the Xbox 360 is a little better cause it is bigger but the D-PAD is really bad. I have both consoles and I enjoy both of them. I'm going to say that I like the PS3 a little bit more is because I don't have to pay a monthly fee to have online and because the exclusives are awesome.

UMMM yea the xbox one is coming out ssooo.... i dont know about ps3 Frustrated

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
OpTiCPrEaCh Lock
OpTiCPrEaCh
Star
Xbox 360 because it has party chat and you are able to send voice messages. On the Playstation 3, you can't do that.

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
both

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
joshster11
joshster11
Star
i vote for xbox just because i have one

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
I have both and they are both great BUT,PS3 has better exclusives,a more easy to handle controller,and the voice chat pieces are just better looking,but XB360 has pros as well,like better internet,but I think PS4 is going to be ALOT better than XB1.

The Marine

XBOX OR PS3

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"OpTiCPrEaCh" wrote:

Xbox 360 because it has party chat and you are able to send voice messages. On the Playstation 3, you can't do that.
yeah you can on PS3  as well.

The Marine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should 16 year olds date?

Having fun with weird things

is hunger games the best movie ever-moved

TPP

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What type of pet do you have??