But everytime after it's done restoring it's still curupted. What do I do?
Simply do the following:
1. Power cycle your console
a. Hold down the i/o power button down for three beeps. 1st beep turns it on, 2nd beep does nothing, 3rd beep turn its off
b. Make sure you hold down the i/o power button the whole time
2. Power cycle your console again
a. Same steps as one
b. However this time the third beep will be a rapid beep
3. Plug in your control via USB
4. You will see a new menu with six options
5. Select Option Three: System File Restore
a. This will not delete any files on your console, it will only restore any corrupted files
6. Follow the instructions on the screen
if that doesnt work you may have to format the hd - this will delete all your data so back it all up first .
Frog Blast The Vent Core