Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
snuggie_buggie
snuggie_buggie
Star
Recently I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS. I have fallen in love! <3 The game is fantastic. I am amazed with all the new features, such as Re-tail, Happy Home Showcase, and more. These are the best ideas they've had yet-- besides the fact that you can visit other towns. I love love love this game!! I feel that New Leaf totally deserves the 5 stars IGN gave it. Anyone else feel the same way? smile

"When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be be all like, 'what?"
-Phil Dunphy

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this game too! its so much fun. My town just started building club lol!

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
MairiStarz
MairiStarz
StarStarStarStar
Getting the new animal crossing new leaf tomorrow! Cain't wait to play the new game with all its new features as you now have the main street instead of the city and that you get Club LOL ( the nightclub). Can't wait to dance in club lol and be mayor!

~ MairiStarz xxx

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I just got the club! i love dancing. Does anyone know how to get the cds? i think you can get them from the store but i'm not sure.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

I just got the club! i love dancing. Does anyone know how to get the cds? i think you can get them from the store but i'm not sure.

One of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf guide sites said that when you request a song from K.K. on Saturday, he'll give you the CD.

But I also love New Leaf. I've been a fan of the series since Wild World! The hair salon is being built right now!

Hey, we could add each other and visit each others' towns! AC buddies! Big Grin

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"bentoboxofawesome" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

One of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf guide sites said that when you request a song from K.K. on Saturday, he'll give you the CD.

But I also love New Leaf. I've been a fan of the series since Wild World! The hair salon is being built right now!

Hey, we could add each other and visit each others' towns! AC buddies! Big Grin

I would love me some ACNL buddies. Big Grin 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Pray For Israel

speak about the above user

Pray For Israel

Pray For Israel

Whar's Your Favorite Radio Station?

latest videos