Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Zelda Wind Waker HD-themed Wii U Hardware Coming Soon

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
From Nintendo World Report:

Nintendo World Report wrote:

A new Zelda: The Wind Waker HD-themed Wii U will be hitting store shelves soon. This hardware package will include a Wii U GamePad decorated with Zelda-inspired artwork, similar to the Zelda 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Nintendo 3DS.

This information comes from a leaked video from Nintendo, which details The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD’s Hero mode, as well as shows an image of this new piece of hardware.

It’s likely, though unconfirmed, that this hardware is part of the rumored Wind Waker HD hardcore bundle that we reported on earlier this week.

Further details are currently unknown, and the video has since been removed.

I sell propane and propane accessories

Zelda Wind Waker HD-themed Wii U Hardware Coming Soon

Posted By:
RedEyeGames
RedEyeGames
StarStarStar

I'm a big Zelda fan and I'm getting pretty stoked to play WInd Waker HD. Although I'm even more excited to see the first original WiiU Zelda adventure. Wind Waker is my second favorite Zelda game, behind OoT. In (very close) third place for me is Link To The Past smile

What's yours?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos