Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
girliegirl_4evr
girliegirl_4evr
Star
Hello. I am a huge fan of video games (not a nerd though) lol. I play Mine craft, Sims 3, Sims Free play, Wii Fit Plus, Flappy Bird, Splashy Fish, Virtual Families 1 and 2, Geometry dash, and much much more. 
I can give you tips on any of these games
If mine craft, you can share what you built
Games with houses you can share about your house
you can share adventures
you can give game recommendations
and just have fun!

#Girlpower!
Love, Peace, and Happiness,

Girliegirl_
(Girliegirl_4evr)

P.S: Watch the following on youtube...
Stampylonghead
Iballisticsquid
Amylee
Ashduhb
SuperChache39
Mousie
and Salem
Thanks Girls and Guys!

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I play minecraft and sims 3 smile I'm a beginner at minecraft..Just finished building a fence around my house to keep it safe. (I'm terrified of endermen and herobrine... )

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
girliegirl_4evr
girliegirl_4evr
Star

"shae508" wrote:

I play minecraft and sims 3 smile I'm a beginner at minecraft..Just finished building a fence around my house to keep it safe. (I'm terrified of endermen and herobrine... )

Well if you need any tips, then message me! smile BTW A fence wont help with either of those those mobs. Frown   But dont worry. If you dont look an enderman in the eyes, then it wont attack you if you dont attack it. It will teleport, so dont be frightened it it disappears or appears in front of you. Enderman will not spawn in the rain, but they spawn even more in deserts. Also, dogs wont attack enderman and cats dont scare them away.

Now about herobrine. He wont attack you, and it is rare if you see him. he takes blocks and either keeps them or places them to form a shelter or sometimes in a random pattern. He also can take things from chests. Your best bet is to keep your valuables with you at all times. At least if you die you can get them back. 
i hope I helped a little!  Please reply!

#Girlpower!

Girliegirl_
(Girliegirl_4evr)

Stampylonghead
Iballisticsquid
Amylee
Ashduhb
SuperChache39
Mousie
and Salem
Thanks Girls and Guys!

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar
herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

I'm sorry sir, I just ... it's just ...

Come on, old fellow, spit it out. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

I've got this feeling that my life is grey and hopeless.

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
girliegirl_4evr
girliegirl_4evr
Star

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

Yes he is in PC and Xbox. One time  we saw him at a sleepover. We looked into it and many people saw him too. Sorry for the mishap. He is rare so maybe you just havent seen him. The creators made him by accident when making the cow. 

#Girlpower!

Girliegirl_
(Girliegirl_4evr)

Stampylonghead
Iballisticsquid
Amylee
Ashduhb
SuperChache39
Mousie
and Salem
Thanks Girls and Guys!

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"girliegirl_4evr" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

Well if you need any tips, then message me! smile BTW A fence wont help with either of those those mobs. Frown   But dont worry. If you dont look an enderman in the eyes, then it wont attack you if you dont attack it. It will teleport, so dont be frightened it it disappears or appears in front of you. Enderman will not spawn in the rain, but they spawn even more in deserts. Also, dogs wont attack enderman and cats dont scare them away.

Now about herobrine. He wont attack you, and it is rare if you see him. he takes blocks and either keeps them or places them to form a shelter or sometimes in a random pattern. He also can take things from chests. Your best bet is to keep your valuables with you at all times. At least if you die you can get them back. 
i hope I helped a little!  Please reply!

Thanks...I spotted a enderman my first night and just hid in a corner of my 'house' (It was just a box with a crating table in it....) And Herobrine is just plain creepy, I saw a youtube video where he chased and attack the player. (That's why before I ever travel I jump onto my roof and survey the area.) The fence does protect me from creepers, right?

Devil

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

He could be, There are videos of him in peoples game. He also could just be a glitch and glitches appear in games sometime. DX

Devil

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

He could be, There are videos of him in peoples game. He also could just be a glitch and glitches appear in games sometime. DX

He isn't, you can even read the wikia and a quote from Notch confirming this:

However, Mojang has confirmed that Herobrine has never existed in Minecraft, and there are no plans to add Herobrine

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Karpov-" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

However, Mojang has confirmed that Herobrine has never existed in Minecraft, and there are no plans to add Herobrine

"-Karpov-" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

Like I already said, Some, (Most) people call HeroBrine a glitch so even though he wasn't supposed to be in the game, he may appear. 

Devil

Overall Video Game Chat

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

"-Karpov-" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"-Karpov-" wrote:

herobrine

Isn't even in the game.

Like I already said, Some, (Most) people call HeroBrine a glitch so even though he wasn't supposed to be in the game, he may appear. 

I don't understand how you can outright ignore the developer's words. "Herobrine has never existed in Minecraft" is pretty clear, and a glitch wouldn't spawn an NPC with a model and AI like his, lol 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Favourite book

About ur self :angel

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos