Posted By:

Thumb

AERSTRDYTRUYTIUYO8IUPOI

WOAH...there y reading did? cz u love me lol jk

Posted 17 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

not a bad game but don't like the graphics

I am too afraid to get attached that is why I build walls around myself.

Posted 17 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Long story short, I was a member of that from the time they took away TIX (2-3 years ago or something like that? Correct me if I'm wrong) to just a few months after that point. I loved it for the first 3/4 of the time, then started experiencing the honestly toxic community firsthand and my mom discovered some issues the software for it was causing. So she banned all of the kids in the family from playing it.

In the end, I was glad to leave it behind, but it was saddening because it was such an awesome idea and I had even started building my own tycoon game haha. I guess there's some other thing that's waaay more safe out there that has a similar concept to it.

You always may. Ask away.

Nonsense. We're fabulous senpais from Lousiana and Arizona.

I would like a duck vampire.

Posted 17 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Too many idiots on there. Every second person uses it -_- the game is good but yeah like everyone said the players suck plus a lot of rubbish people I know irl are on it and if they find me by any chance... who knows what they might try to do.

The stories I can write based on the fear of you.. Is this imagination good or bad?

Posted 8 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I LOVE ROBLOX!! if u play friend me i'm shadowzcbm

smilesmilesmile

AWWWWWWWOOO!!! i am a WOLF!!

Posted 8 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[quote="Shadowzcbm"] I LOVE ROBLOX!! if u play friend me i'm shadowzcbm

smilesmilesmile
smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

AWWWWWWWOOO!!! i am a WOLF!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity