Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
hisson
hisson
Star
i got dark cloud on my 5th birthday and i need help when i was 5 i had trouble figuring it out until my brother came and played with me and helped me get to matataki village we got stuck on the killer snake but this year i got back to playing it and i was trying to figure it out and i finally figured it out heres a tip make a river from the lake to the place where the talking tree is.... then i beat matataki oh and use sun dew on the leaves but now im stuck in the shipwreck but before i went back to my old saved game i started a new one but now im stuck fighting dran but i cant beat him cuz my dagger broke... post ur help here

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
i LOVE this game, its SOO fun! im passed the shipwreck and id have to say, its boss is REALLY hard, even if u have the hang of it. if ur dagger broke, why dont you just get some repair powder? by time ur at dran, u have to buy it, but hey, you wont get ANYWHERE without a wepean. hope this helped! if you need any advice about this game, or any game that ive heard of, add me as a friend, and comment me, so that i can help you!

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

play online games

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

What was the last thing you ate?

Its a never ending game!

Sad story

Names From A-Z

ThE WoRd GaMe

What book are you currently reading?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

what kind of hairstyle do you normally wear

1st and last one to post in the next hour ...

latest videos