Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar
so who here battles competitively? if you think you can take me on, tell me and ill be happy to battle you on b/w.

you suck.

Posted By:
Puzzlette
Puzzlette
StarStarStarStar

"Monster Wang" wrote:

so who here battles competitively? if you think you can take me on, tell me and ill be happy to battle you on b/w.
I battle sometimes, but not all the time. (Which is kinda odd to say, since pokemon is pretty much about the training and the battling) I have a few level one hundreds, such as a Pikachu, Gallade, Hypno,Reshiram, and a Rufflet.. I assume your team would probably be made out of level one hundreds as well.

Banner
(Special thanks to the wonderful Azmaria55 for making me this banner!)

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar

"Puzzlette" wrote:

"Monster Wang" wrote:

I battle sometimes, but not all the time. (Which is kinda odd to say, since pokemon is pretty much about the training and the battling) I have a few level one hundreds, such as a Pikachu, Gallade, Hypno,Reshiram, and a Rufflet.. I assume your team would probably be made out of level one hundreds as well.
mhmm. i have entire box and a half of competitly ready pokemon. do you wanna battle sometime?

you suck.

Posted By:
Puzzlette
Puzzlette
StarStarStarStar
Dag, yo. If you want to, sure.

Banner

Posted By:
biscuits1
biscuits1
StarStarStarStar

"Puzzlette" wrote:

I didn't know people liked to trade pokemon on this site, Kidzworld is getting better and better. ^^ I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Drowzee (Or a shiny Hypno). If anyone has one, let me know. Either gender is fine. I have a shiny Teddiursa, Shiny Smeargle, and Shiny Woobat I'm willing to give off for a Shiny Drowzee or Hypno.
wow how do u get that much shinys!? the only shiny pokemon i've actually caught is a green Ekans lol

biscuits1 smile

Posted By:
Puzzlette
Puzzlette
StarStarStarStar

"biscuits1" wrote:

"Puzzlette" wrote:

I didn't know people liked to trade pokemon on this site, Kidzworld is getting better and better. ^^ I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Drowzee (Or a shiny Hypno). If anyone has one, let me know. Either gender is fine. I have a shiny Teddiursa, Shiny Smeargle, and Shiny Woobat I'm willing to give off for a Shiny Drowzee or Hypno.
wow how do u get that much shinys!? the only shiny pokemon i've actually caught is a green Ekans lol
The Shiny Smeargle and Shiny Woobat was found out of luck, the time I found them I screamed like a little girl and used like twenty ultra balls to catch them. xD I got the shiny Teddiursa in a trade.

Banner

Posted By:
GagasMcQueen Lock
GagasMcQueen
StarStar
Red Rayquaza up for trade! It knows Hydro Pump, FIre Blast, Outrage, and Horn Drill! It is level 100 and fully EV'd! This is a one time offer! Only one in all off all pokemon games! I got it from a Nintendo Associate!

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar

"GagasMcQueen" wrote:

Red Rayquaza up for trade! It knows Hydro Pump, FIre Blast, Outrage, and Horn Drill! It is level 100 and fully EV'd! This is a one time offer! Only one in all off all pokemon games! I got it from a Nintendo Associate!
ha. you lyer.

you suck.

Posted By:
GagasMcQueen Lock
GagasMcQueen
StarStar
I'm not lying! This a legit Red Rayquaza!

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar
guys dont listen to him raquazas cant be red or learn those moves. *glares at gaga*

you suck.

play online games

latest forum posts

WHat ur fav hatsune miku song

Funniest pair of under ware!

Im new-moved

Steven Universe vs. Clearence

Preference?

Harry potter books / LGBT-moved

WHAT IS LOVE?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Im new-moved