Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar
so who here battles competitively? if you think you can take me on, tell me and ill be happy to battle you on b/w.

you suck.

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Puzzlette
Puzzlette
StarStarStarStar

"Monster Wang" wrote:

so who here battles competitively? if you think you can take me on, tell me and ill be happy to battle you on b/w.
I battle sometimes, but not all the time. (Which is kinda odd to say, since pokemon is pretty much about the training and the battling) I have a few level one hundreds, such as a Pikachu, Gallade, Hypno,Reshiram, and a Rufflet.. I assume your team would probably be made out of level one hundreds as well.

Banner
(Special thanks to the wonderful Azmaria55 for making me this banner!)

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar

"Puzzlette" wrote:

"Monster Wang" wrote:

I battle sometimes, but not all the time. (Which is kinda odd to say, since pokemon is pretty much about the training and the battling) I have a few level one hundreds, such as a Pikachu, Gallade, Hypno,Reshiram, and a Rufflet.. I assume your team would probably be made out of level one hundreds as well.
mhmm. i have entire box and a half of competitly ready pokemon. do you wanna battle sometime?

you suck.

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Puzzlette
Puzzlette
StarStarStarStar
Dag, yo. If you want to, sure.

Banner

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
biscuits1
biscuits1
StarStarStarStar

"Puzzlette" wrote:

I didn't know people liked to trade pokemon on this site, Kidzworld is getting better and better. ^^ I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Drowzee (Or a shiny Hypno). If anyone has one, let me know. Either gender is fine. I have a shiny Teddiursa, Shiny Smeargle, and Shiny Woobat I'm willing to give off for a Shiny Drowzee or Hypno.
wow how do u get that much shinys!? the only shiny pokemon i've actually caught is a green Ekans lol

biscuits1 smile

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Puzzlette
Puzzlette
StarStarStarStar

"biscuits1" wrote:

"Puzzlette" wrote:

I didn't know people liked to trade pokemon on this site, Kidzworld is getting better and better. ^^ I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Drowzee (Or a shiny Hypno). If anyone has one, let me know. Either gender is fine. I have a shiny Teddiursa, Shiny Smeargle, and Shiny Woobat I'm willing to give off for a Shiny Drowzee or Hypno.
wow how do u get that much shinys!? the only shiny pokemon i've actually caught is a green Ekans lol
The Shiny Smeargle and Shiny Woobat was found out of luck, the time I found them I screamed like a little girl and used like twenty ultra balls to catch them. xD I got the shiny Teddiursa in a trade.

Banner

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
GagasMcQueen Lock
GagasMcQueen
StarStar
Red Rayquaza up for trade! It knows Hydro Pump, FIre Blast, Outrage, and Horn Drill! It is level 100 and fully EV'd! This is a one time offer! Only one in all off all pokemon games! I got it from a Nintendo Associate!

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar

"GagasMcQueen" wrote:

Red Rayquaza up for trade! It knows Hydro Pump, FIre Blast, Outrage, and Horn Drill! It is level 100 and fully EV'd! This is a one time offer! Only one in all off all pokemon games! I got it from a Nintendo Associate!
ha. you lyer.

you suck.

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
GagasMcQueen Lock
GagasMcQueen
StarStar
I'm not lying! This a legit Red Rayquaza!

Pokemon lovers!!

Posted By:
Monster Wang Lock
Monster Wang
StarStarStar
guys dont listen to him raquazas cant be red or learn those moves. *glares at gaga*

you suck.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

latest videos