Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
So I really want this game that is called Carnival Games Wild West 3D. I know the game sounds bad but I won't let some stupid reviews stop me from getting this game. So I want to know if Target or Best Buy has it in their store. NOT ONLINE. I want to know if I can go to Target and go to the game section and buy it. I live in Northbrook, Ilinois. There is a Target and Best Buy very close to me. I went to Best Buy 2 days ago and there was no Wild West 3D. Please tell me if Target has that game in their actual store and how much it costs.  I NEED TO KNOW BY TODAY!

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Why don't you just go to Target and see for yourself? And if they don't have it Walmart will or Toys R Us.

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Nice comment but I AM 10!  I can't go myself My parents get tired everytime they go somewhere. If I say I know that Target has it then they will probably take me there. If I say I don't know then what if  it isn't there! I really want to know the answer to my question

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
See if Target has a website. You might find it on there.... (Sorry, I'm British and we don't have Target over here so...)

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm checking the site right now for the in store part. What console do you want it on?

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll check online for you. Hold on.

B r e a k a w a y ♥

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
 Also I checked the website. The website doesn't really help! It doesn't tell you if it is in the ACTUAL STORE.  I told you already.          If it is called 3D. It is the..................3DS!

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
They have it. If you click "Quick Info" and "Find it In Stores" they'll tell you if the target near you has it.

B r e a k a w a y ♥

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally somebody answers my question!  Have a nice life!  smile

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"xoxo505" wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally somebody answers my question!  Have a nice life!  smile
You too!  And good luck!  My fingers are crossed! [: Big Grin

B r e a k a w a y ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen