Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar
Hey! Do you play Animal Crossing and need tips for your town and neighbors? Come and talk about your probs here!  Blush

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar
Is one of your favorite neighbors moving and you want them to stay? Here are some tips to make them stay. • Keep talking to them all the time! •If they ask you to do them a favor, get it done quickly and dont open it! • Send them a letter! If you have any other ways please comment! smile

my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
TorinigenParty
TorinigenParty
StarStarStar
If I recall, sending them letters also works. If you want to keep them from moving, don't be TOO nice to them or else they'll feel satisfied with the town and move on. Or they just run off one day.

MADOTSUKI WASN'T INVITED WHAT A LOSER WOW

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
I own DS and Wii version but there is a little problem I'm having with my resident, Monique, push her around and hit her with a net (I was new to it so I didn't know) She tried to move but I convinced her to stay. But eversince then, when I wave at her, she frowns up at me, and she calls my character a pest. She's been like that since 2009 . Help much?

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I own DS and Wii version but there is a little problem I'm having with my resident, Monique, push her around and hit her with a net (I was new to it so I didn't know) She tried to move but I convinced her to stay. But eversince then, when I wave at her, she frowns up at me, and she calls my character a pest. She's been like that since 2009 . Help much?
OMG im so sorry that I didn't respond quicker! Ive been really busy. So what you mean is that she keeps calling you a pest? Does she say it like this? Not the exact sentence though, just the end. "Whatcha doing up so early, pest?" Because she must've probably picked up that catchphrase from some other animal in your town. If you're positive that no other animal said that, have you had any other friends come to your town via Nintendo Wi-Fi? Because when I connected with my friend, some animal moved from her town to mine. And I guess it could happen with the catchphrases too then. That's weird though. It might not be because you're hitting her though. I've hit many animals before!(lol their reactions are funny) By the way, you know that if an animal is mad and you walk into a store or house and walk out, they won't be mad anymore! Alrighty then, if that's not your case, I will certaintly try and help you! Thanks for posting! See you soon! And by the way, I've had Monique in my town before... She's a bit of a grouch. If you've heard of the penguin called Friga, she's like that too.

my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"coffeebb8" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I own DS and Wii version but there is a little problem I'm having with my resident, Monique, push her around and hit her with a net (I was new to it so I didn't know) She tried to move but I convinced her to stay. But eversince then, when I wave at her, she frowns up at me, and she calls my character a pest. She's been like that since 2009 . Help much? OMG im so sorry that I didn't respond quicker! Ive been really busy. So what you mean is that she keeps calling you a pest? Does she say it like this? Not the exact sentence though, just the end. "Whatcha doing up so early, pest?" Because she must've probably picked up that catchphrase from some other animal in your town. If you're positive that no other animal said that, have you had any other friends come to your town via Nintendo Wi-Fi? Because when I connected with my friend, some animal moved from her town to mine. And I guess it could happen with the catchphrases too then. That's weird though. It might not be because you're hitting her though. I've hit many animals before!(lol their reactions are funny) By the way, you know that if an animal is mad and you walk into a store or house and walk out, they won't be mad anymore! Alrighty then, if that's not your case, I will certaintly try and help you! Thanks for posting! See you soon! And by the way, I've had Monique in my town before... She's a bit of a grouch. If you've heard of the penguin called Friga, she's like that too.

Thanks for the help! And nah, she wouldn't call me a pest directly... But when my sister played and talked to Monique as her character, she said that I was a 'bit of a pest,##. As of late, she recently moved out o.o I guess she got fed up. Oh, yes, and I had Friga at one point, too

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"coffeebb8" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

I own DS and Wii version but there is a little problem I'm having with my resident, Monique, push her around and hit her with a net (I was new to it so I didn't know) She tried to move but I convinced her to stay. But eversince then, when I wave at her, she frowns up at me, and she calls my character a pest. She's been like that since 2009 . Help much? OMG im so sorry that I didn't respond quicker! Ive been really busy. So what you mean is that she keeps calling you a pest? Does she say it like this? Not the exact sentence though, just the end. "Whatcha doing up so early, pest?" Because she must've probably picked up that catchphrase from some other animal in your town. If you're positive that no other animal said that, have you had any other friends come to your town via Nintendo Wi-Fi? Because when I connected with my friend, some animal moved from her town to mine. And I guess it could happen with the catchphrases too then. That's weird though. It might not be because you're hitting her though. I've hit many animals before!(lol their reactions are funny) By the way, you know that if an animal is mad and you walk into a store or house and walk out, they won't be mad anymore! Alrighty then, if that's not your case, I will certaintly try and help you! Thanks for posting! See you soon! And by the way, I've had Monique in my town before... She's a bit of a grouch. If you've heard of the penguin called Friga, she's like that too.

Thanks for the help! And nah, she wouldn't call me a pest directly... But when my sister played and talked to Monique as her character, she said that I was a 'bit of a pest,##. As of late, she recently moved out o.o I guess she got fed up. Oh, yes, and I had Friga at one point, too

im glad I could help you! Please let me know if I I can help you anymore! Enjoy your day!

my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
Girlgal!
Girlgal!
StarStarStar
I Just don't know where to get the wii virsion! I am totally not happy! I want it sooo bad! oh and can you give me some cheats on it|? I have the ds vesion animal crossing wild wold!

bush babies are super cute search them up!!!!

I love cats too!

and polar bears!!

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
Girlgal!
Girlgal!
StarStarStar
oh and I want to know how to get rid of neighbours! one of them moved but I waited 10 months before she moved! I wus soooo angry! I didn't play for a month and that didn't work! I have tried all difrent stuff! even being reeeallly nice

bush babies are super cute search them up!!!!

I love cats too!

and polar bears!!

Animal Crossing

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"Girlgal!" wrote:

I Just don't know where to get the wii virsion! I am totally not happy! I want it sooo bad! oh and can you give me some cheats on it|? I have the ds vesion animal crossing wild wold!
You can get the Wii Animal Crossing City Folk from a Game Stop store near you. If you want it for a cheaper price, I suggest you buy it used. You can just delete the town that was left there. I'm confused on what you mean by cheats.  Do you mean tips on the game? Answer me soon! Thanks for posting!  

my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos