Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar
My friend has this shirt that says I LOVE YOSHI. My thoughts are the exact opposite of what her shirt says. Why you ask? Well if you play Super Mario Galaxy you should know this. As you all know Yoshi is there when you dont even need him. But when you get to the Boss levels and you DO need him. You get hit by an enemy and he makes you jump off of him and he goes running away crying like a little baby! Hey makes me lose the level! But an advantage with him is that if you are about to fall off of a planet, you can fly back up! Thats my topic for today! BYE

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
JYSCFURY7
JYSCFURY7
Star
Who likes Yoshi    Confused

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't wanna disappoint, but I kinda like Yoshi. Although, you ARE true about the SMG thing. It's annoying (sometimes) BUT STILL, MAN. YOSHI'S EPIC.

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
YOSHI WILL EAT YOU FOR THIS!!! lol

"You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right."

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11
StarStarStarStarStar
I love Yoshi C: And I think I have that shirt too.. O_O Two of them... o.o

♥
↑Aren't they perfect? MCRmy♥
I'm just another fabulous killjoy!

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.

♥

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
StarStarStarStarStar

"blackveilbridesrock11" wrote:

Ohemgee I have one too =D Is it a white shirt with purple sleeves and a sparkling heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi"? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I HAVE. AND IT HAS A PIC OF YOSHI ON IT.

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11
StarStarStarStarStar

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ohemgee I have one too =D Is it a white shirt with purple sleeves and a sparkling heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi"? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I HAVE. AND IT HAS A PIC OF YOSHI ON IT.
Mines just a purple tee, but mine has a red sparkly heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi". So they're very similar! 

♥
↑Aren't they perfect? MCRmy♥
I'm just another fabulous killjoy!

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.

♥

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
StarStarStarStarStar

"animeangel3" wrote:

Mines just a purple tee, but mine has a red sparkly heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi". So they're very similar! 
^^ Yay

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
super sonic 488
super sonic 488
StarStarStarStarStar
yoshi off of mario?

..................What color is the sky?

I HATE YOSHI

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"coffeebb8" wrote:

My friend has this shirt that says I LOVE YOSHI. My thoughts are the exact opposite of what her shirt says. Why you ask? Well if you play Super Mario Galaxy you should know this. As you all know Yoshi is there when you dont even need him. But when you get to the Boss levels and you DO need him. You get hit by an enemy and he makes you jump off of him and he goes running away crying like a little baby! Hey makes me lose the level! But an advantage with him is that if you are about to fall off of a planet, you can fly back up! Thats my topic for today! BYE
Thats  not  yoshis  fault  he  runs  around.   its  the  creaters  fault.  And  u  DONT  need  him for  Boss  Levels.     And  by  the  way  yoshis  still  kinda  a  baby.  Dont   think  he  cant  fight.  Like  in Super  smash  bros.  Yoshi  can  kick  butt.  And  in  the  other  games. WITHOUT  yoshi  mario games  would  be  alot  harder  so  dont  Judge  Yoshi  By  the  way  he  acts. u  DO  need  yoshi.  why  do  u  think  they  put  him  there  if  u  didnt?  Yoshi  doesnt  make  u  lose  either.  its  ur  own  darn  fault  if  u  die.  DONT JUDGE  YOSHI.  Some  thing MUST  be  wrong  with  you  to  THINK  u  need  him  for  every boss  level.  YOSHI  CAN  DIE  TOO  YOU  KNOW!  why  do  u  think  he  goes  running  around?  BECAUSE  HE  GOT  HIT  BY  A FREAKING enemy.  i  would  be  in  deep  pain  too  you  know.  -.-

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The Box

latest videos