×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 360

My friend has this shirt that says I LOVE YOSHI. My thoughts are the exact opposite of what her shirt says. Why you ask? Well if you play Super Mario Galaxy you should know this. As you all know Yoshi is there when you dont even need him. But when you get to the Boss levels and you DO need him. You get hit by an enemy and he makes you jump off of him and he goes running away crying like a little baby! Hey makes me lose the level! But an advantage with him is that if you are about to fall off of a planet, you can fly back up! Thats my topic for today! BYE

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.-Dr. Seuss


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1

Who likes Yoshi    Confused


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5223

I don't wanna disappoint, but I kinda like Yoshi. Although, you ARE true about the SMG thing. It's annoying (sometimes) BUT STILL, MAN. YOSHI'S EPIC.

we out here


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
YOSHI WILL EAT YOU FOR THIS!!! lol


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I love Yoshi C: And I think I have that shirt too.. O_O Two of them... o.o

♥
↑Aren't they perfect? MCRmy♥
I'm just another fabulous killjoy!

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.

♥


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5223

"blackveilbridesrock11" wrote:

I love Yoshi C: And I think I have that shirt too.. O_O Two of them... o.o
Ohemgee I have one too =D Is it a white shirt with purple sleeves and a sparkling heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi"? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I HAVE. AND IT HAS A PIC OF YOSHI ON IT.

we out here


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"animeangel3" wrote:

"blackveilbridesrock11" wrote:

I love Yoshi C: And I think I have that shirt too.. O_O Two of them... o.o
Ohemgee I have one too =D Is it a white shirt with purple sleeves and a sparkling heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi"? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I HAVE. AND IT HAS A PIC OF YOSHI ON IT.
Mines just a purple tee, but mine has a red sparkly heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi". So they're very similar! 

♥
↑Aren't they perfect? MCRmy♥
I'm just another fabulous killjoy!

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.

♥


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5223

"blackveilbridesrock11" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"blackveilbridesrock11" wrote:

I love Yoshi C: And I think I have that shirt too.. O_O Two of them... o.o
Ohemgee I have one too =D Is it a white shirt with purple sleeves and a sparkling heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi"? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I HAVE. AND IT HAS A PIC OF YOSHI ON IT.
Mines just a purple tee, but mine has a red sparkly heart after the "I" in "I ♥ Yoshi". So they're very similar! 
^^ Yay

we out here


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
yoshi off of mario?

..................What color is the sky?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"coffeebb8" wrote:

My friend has this shirt that says I LOVE YOSHI. My thoughts are the exact opposite of what her shirt says. Why you ask? Well if you play Super Mario Galaxy you should know this. As you all know Yoshi is there when you dont even need him. But when you get to the Boss levels and you DO need him. You get hit by an enemy and he makes you jump off of him and he goes running away crying like a little baby! Hey makes me lose the level! But an advantage with him is that if you are about to fall off of a planet, you can fly back up! Thats my topic for today! BYE
Thats  not  yoshis  fault  he  runs  around.   its  the  creaters  fault.  And  u  DONT  need  him for  Boss  Levels.     And  by  the  way  yoshis  still  kinda  a  baby.  Dont   think  he  cant  fight.  Like  in Super  smash  bros.  Yoshi  can  kick  butt.  And  in  the  other  games. WITHOUT  yoshi  mario games  would  be  alot  harder  so  dont  Judge  Yoshi  By  the  way  he  acts. u  DO  need  yoshi.  why  do  u  think  they  put  him  there  if  u  didnt?  Yoshi  doesnt  make  u  lose  either.  its  ur  own  darn  fault  if  u  die.  DONT JUDGE  YOSHI.  Some  thing MUST  be  wrong  with  you  to  THINK  u  need  him  for  every boss  level.  YOSHI  CAN  DIE  TOO  YOU  KNOW!  why  do  u  think  he  goes  running  around?  BECAUSE  HE  GOT  HIT  BY  A FREAKING enemy.  i  would  be  in  deep  pain  too  you  know.  -.-


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Dinosnore
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Phantom_Queen
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
who is ur favourite youtube... in Celebs posted by BlackWolfee
Debate - phones allowed in ... in Debating posted by BlackWolfee
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Debate - phones allowed in ... in Debating posted by BlackWolfee
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CAKE? in Food posted by rainbowpoptart