x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

Don't worry hun, you're not alone! Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . MINECRAFT SKYRIM PORTAL 1 + 2. Team Fortress 2 Warhammer online, Age of Reckoning Realm of the Mad God Age of Empires Stronghold Halo Assassins Creed Warcraft III Frozen Throne I could name a couple more. If you like. Heheh. Gamer Girls are out there, they're just considered weird. xDDD
aye do you play on steam?
Yeah, do you?
 YEAH!! i do lol u should add me on their!!

~~~Dreamer
awww


Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1199
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

Don't worry hun, you're not alone! Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . MINECRAFT SKYRIM PORTAL 1 + 2. Team Fortress 2 Warhammer online, Age of Reckoning Realm of the Mad God Age of Empires Stronghold Halo Assassins Creed Warcraft III Frozen Throne I could name a couple more. If you like. Heheh. Gamer Girls are out there, they're just considered weird. xDDD
aye do you play on steam?
Yeah, do you?
 YEAH!! i do lol u should add me on their!!
Yeah sure, send me your account name in comments?

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

Don't worry hun, you're not alone! Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . MINECRAFT SKYRIM PORTAL 1 + 2. Team Fortress 2 Warhammer online, Age of Reckoning Realm of the Mad God Age of Empires Stronghold Halo Assassins Creed Warcraft III Frozen Throne I could name a couple more. If you like. Heheh. Gamer Girls are out there, they're just considered weird. xDDD
aye do you play on steam?
Yeah, do you?
 YEAH!! i do lol u should add me on their!!
Yeah sure, send me your account name in comments?
alright

~~~Dreamer
awww


Posted By:
Bellasweets_1121119 Lock
Bellasweets_1121119
Member since:
July 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Awh that's awesome! Now I don't feel so alone :')

We can't hear you! >:3


Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 929
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I play video games. But, I don't call myself a 'gamer gurl'. It annoys me.


Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3847
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Gamer girls are annoying. Nobody cares if you're a girl and play video games. Kingdom Hearts isn't a "gamer" game.  It's a casual game.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?


Posted By:
Bellasweets_1121119 Lock
Bellasweets_1121119
Member since:
July 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Not all of them are annoying...I'm certainly not :L

We can't hear you! >:3


Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3847
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
"Luk everybody, im a gaymer girl. im the exact same as u so dont go hitting on me u sily boys"

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?


Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 929
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Bellasweets" wrote:

Not all of them are annoying...I'm certainly not :L
Whenever I'm playing live, they're always hogging attention just because they're a girl. They expect to be treated special. Not to mention, they get catty when they realize that they're not the only 'gurl' who games. It get's freaking annoying. And, I'm a girl. I never go around screaming 'HEY GUIZE, I'M COOL, CUZ I PLAY GAMEZ LIKE THE BOYZ, I'M SPECIALZ'....


Posted By:
Bellasweets_1121119 Lock
Bellasweets_1121119
Member since:
July 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Well, I'm not like that. I don't start stuff over xbox if someone shoots me, I get on with it and I certainly don't expect to be treated special or different and I don't think I am. And how do you know I get catty?. Who said I was screaming saying I'm cool because I play videogames? No one and not me. All I asked is if any other girls played games. No need to start stuff on here because of it. 

We can't hear you! >:3


Latest Forum Posts

Which Is Your Favorite Color??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Favorite Song(s)

Bye Britanina! :(

The Banning Game

Bye Britanina! :(

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Which Is Your Favorite Color??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games