×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Hey, ladies. I'm a gamer guy and my favorites are Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry 3, and Ninja Gaiden. Don't hit on me you silly girls!

Praise the Sun


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Bellasweets" wrote:

Well, I'm not like that. I don't start stuff over xbox if someone shoots me, I get on with it and I certainly don't expect to be treated special or different and I don't think I am. And how do you know I get catty?. Who said I was screaming saying I'm cool because I play videogames? No one and not me. All I asked is if any other girls played games. No need to start stuff on here because of it. 
I'm not saying you get like that. I'm saying the majority of Gamer girls get like that. This thread proves that you do go around saying 'OMG IM A GAMER GURL'. Nobody cares if girls play video games. If anything, you should ask in general 'gamers', not 'gurl gamerzzz'.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Hey, ladies. I'm a gamer guy and my favorites are Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry 3, and Ninja Gaiden. Don't hit on me you silly girls!
ohh woooow if i recall this is a post about gamergirls so im guessing ur a gamergirl too?? cuz u did comment this isnt a post for gamerboys ya know


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NecroToTheHolic" wrote:

"Bellasweets" wrote:

Well, I'm not like that. I don't start stuff over xbox if someone shoots me, I get on with it and I certainly don't expect to be treated special or different and I don't think I am. And how do you know I get catty?. Who said I was screaming saying I'm cool because I play videogames? No one and not me. All I asked is if any other girls played games. No need to start stuff on here because of it. 
I'm not saying you get like that. I'm saying the majority of Gamer girls get like that. This thread proves that you do go around saying 'OMG IM A GAMER GURL'. Nobody cares if girls play video games. If anything, you should ask in general 'gamers', not 'gurl gamerzzz'.
No love I really don't, I'm not basically going around saying 'OMG IM A GAMER GURL LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL!' All I asked is if there is any other girls out there because not many girls play games around where I live. That's all I ask, You're the only one who's making a big deal about it. If you don't like it, Don't comment or keep it to yourself.

We can't hear you! >:3


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
i love any gmes tht r for boys on xbox 360

U Only Get One Shot


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I'm a gamer girl but I like old stuff like Kirby, Touhou, and Kingdom Hearts. I also love Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2. To be honest, I don't really know why gamers are separated by gender. It doesn't affect people's relationships or social status(unless you're a total NEET and do nothing but play video games), if that's what you guys think. My boyfriend is a huge gamer, and he doesn't care about my genre when it comes to gaming. In fact, my gaming skills are part of what he likes about me. 

I'm Nightrider350 or KillerBoard thanx huge!
My Organization XIII name: Xamsym
mamoru snowboarding
And this is Mamoru-kun. Gotta love Mamoru.

Touhou Meiling Chibi China
Now, remind me again which picture is of China?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
i .love thse gmes to

U Only Get One Shot


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Really dont know which one I can't stand more, "I AM GIRL GAMER HEAR ME ROAR DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOIS" or people's intolerance over something as trivial as what hobby a certain gender enjoys which has somehow inherited a stigma of being some kind of exclusive club on which only cetain specific gender-class stereotype (male nerds) can enjoy.


so i sais 'super collider? i just met her'

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"not_raph" wrote:

Really dont know which one I can't stand more, "I AM GIRL GAMER HEAR ME ROAR DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOIS" or people's intolerance over something as trivial as what hobby a certain gender enjoys which has somehow inherited a stigma of being some kind of exclusive club on which only cetain specific gender-class stereotype (male nerds) can enjoy.
+1 Not every girl gamer does that little "I'm so hardcore cos I'm a girl and can crush you in xbox Devil" thing, although I have to admit that the ones who do are seriously annoying. But since OP created this thread in hopes of finding girls who play games, well.. I play games on the PC frequently, though I find some iPad games more fun and challenging. The only reason I game on the computer more is because many of my friends do as well, and I like chatting with them.

₰ Carrots are cool.
₰ Radiohead is cool.
₰ Radiohead eating carrots is cool.

Sometimes, I like to dye my hair green, paint my skin orange, lie on the floor, and pretend that I am a carrot. ಠ_ಠ

Carrot x3 Credits go to Sebastien Millon.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I'm a gamer!! i play all the Halos, modern warfare 2, black ops(zombies Big Grin), fable 2, portal 2, ghost recon and forza 3 and im sure a lot more i just cant think of any...but yea none of my friends play video games it makes me feel kinda weird sometimes....OH!! and the reason i like those games is because they are all AWESOME !!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by snoopynwoodstock123
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Rach
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Rach
Feminism in Politics and Current Events posted by Tennis123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf