Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, ladies. I'm a gamer guy and my favorites are Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry 3, and Ninja Gaiden. Don't hit on me you silly girls!

Praise the Sun

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar

"Bellasweets" wrote:

Well, I'm not like that. I don't start stuff over xbox if someone shoots me, I get on with it and I certainly don't expect to be treated special or different and I don't think I am. And how do you know I get catty?. Who said I was screaming saying I'm cool because I play videogames? No one and not me. All I asked is if any other girls played games. No need to start stuff on here because of it. 
I'm not saying you get like that. I'm saying the majority of Gamer girls get like that. This thread proves that you do go around saying 'OMG IM A GAMER GURL'. Nobody cares if girls play video games. If anything, you should ask in general 'gamers', not 'gurl gamerzzz'.

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
emogamergirl
emogamergirl
StarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

Hey, ladies. I'm a gamer guy and my favorites are Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry 3, and Ninja Gaiden. Don't hit on me you silly girls!
ohh woooow if i recall this is a post about gamergirls so im guessing ur a gamergirl too?? cuz u did comment this isnt a post for gamerboys ya know

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
Bellasweets_1121119 Lock
Bellasweets_1121119
StarStar

"NecroToTheHolic" wrote:

"Bellasweets" wrote:

Well, I'm not like that. I don't start stuff over xbox if someone shoots me, I get on with it and I certainly don't expect to be treated special or different and I don't think I am. And how do you know I get catty?. Who said I was screaming saying I'm cool because I play videogames? No one and not me. All I asked is if any other girls played games. No need to start stuff on here because of it. 
I'm not saying you get like that. I'm saying the majority of Gamer girls get like that. This thread proves that you do go around saying 'OMG IM A GAMER GURL'. Nobody cares if girls play video games. If anything, you should ask in general 'gamers', not 'gurl gamerzzz'.
No love I really don't, I'm not basically going around saying 'OMG IM A GAMER GURL LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL!' All I asked is if there is any other girls out there because not many girls play games around where I live. That's all I ask, You're the only one who's making a big deal about it. If you don't like it, Don't comment or keep it to yourself.

We can't hear you! >:3

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
i love any gmes tht r for boys on xbox 360

U Only Get One Shot

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
blackdragondude350
blackdragondude350
StarStarStarStar
I'm a gamer girl but I like old stuff like Kirby, Touhou, and Kingdom Hearts. I also love Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2. To be honest, I don't really know why gamers are separated by gender. It doesn't affect people's relationships or social status(unless you're a total NEET and do nothing but play video games), if that's what you guys think. My boyfriend is a huge gamer, and he doesn't care about my genre when it comes to gaming. In fact, my gaming skills are part of what he likes about me. 

I'm Nightrider350 or KillerBoard thanx huge!
My Organization XIII name: Xamsym
mamoru snowboarding
And this is Mamoru-kun. Gotta love Mamoru.

Touhou Meiling Chibi China
Now, remind me again which picture is of China?

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
StarStarStarStar
i .love thse gmes to

U Only Get One Shot

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
StarStarStarStar
Really dont know which one I can't stand more, "I AM GIRL GAMER HEAR ME ROAR DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOIS" or people's intolerance over something as trivial as what hobby a certain gender enjoys which has somehow inherited a stigma of being some kind of exclusive club on which only cetain specific gender-class stereotype (male nerds) can enjoy.

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
EvilFlyingCupcake Lock
EvilFlyingCupcake
StarStar

"not_raph" wrote:

Really dont know which one I can't stand more, "I AM GIRL GAMER HEAR ME ROAR DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOIS" or people's intolerance over something as trivial as what hobby a certain gender enjoys which has somehow inherited a stigma of being some kind of exclusive club on which only cetain specific gender-class stereotype (male nerds) can enjoy.
+1 Not every girl gamer does that little "I'm so hardcore cos I'm a girl and can crush you in xbox Devil" thing, although I have to admit that the ones who do are seriously annoying. But since OP created this thread in hopes of finding girls who play games, well.. I play games on the PC frequently, though I find some iPad games more fun and challenging. The only reason I game on the computer more is because many of my friends do as well, and I like chatting with them.

₰ Carrots are cool.
₰ Radiohead is cool.
₰ Radiohead eating carrots is cool.

Sometimes, I like to dye my hair green, paint my skin orange, lie on the floor, and pretend that I am a carrot. ಠ_ಠ

Carrot x3 Credits go to Sebastien Millon.

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
TheOtherBlondie
TheOtherBlondie
StarStarStar
I'm a gamer!! i play all the Halos, modern warfare 2, black ops(zombies Big Grin), fable 2, portal 2, ghost recon and forza 3 and im sure a lot more i just cant think of any...but yea none of my friends play video games it makes me feel kinda weird sometimes....OH!! and the reason i like those games is because they are all AWESOME !!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos