Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Posted By:
iiAdorableSmilez :)_2152818 Lock
iiAdorableSmilez :)_2152818
Star
Yeah, I'm a gamer! smile i think I was the only girl who played games in my school too but hey, at least I'm different from them. xDD I play Wii, PS3, and PlayStation 2. I have a XBOX360 but it won't work. *Sad Face* I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Luigi's Mansion. Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty : Black Ops, Resident Evil 5, WipeOut HD Fury, Devil May Cry 4, aaaaaaanddddddddddddddd other....

ѕσмєтιмєѕ тнє ρяєттιєѕт ѕмιℓє нσℓ∂ѕ тнє ∂єєρєѕт ѕє¢яєт. тнє кιи∂єѕт нєαятѕ нανє fєℓт тнє мσѕт ραιи.❤

Posted By:
NickoleSwagger
NickoleSwagger
StarStarStar
Im a girl and i play MW3 and Mw2 i also have nba2k12

The concept of Y.O.L.O is to go out and smoke and get high...
Its to go out and accomplish something in your life that matters!

Posted By:
werewolflover123
werewolflover123
StarStarStar
im a girl  and my names connieBig Grin im a gamer 2 and so is my sister linkgirl17. im not sure if i was the only gurl in class but i luv video games Big Grin I play ps2,ps3,and the wii I play the legend of zelda,mario,mario cart,guitar hero,blood rayne,zathura,lord of the rings,and otherssmile so im a huge fan of video gamesBig Grin

who do u like better from Vampire Diaries:
stefan or damon

mine is the incredably awesome badboy Damon Salvatore.lolz

I also watch anime like:fruits basket,soul eater,ouran high school host club,and many more!!!
if you want to add me i dont care if you do but if you be mean to me and my friends pleaz dont,thanks byez ^_^

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
i'm a girl of course Ima gamer video games are super cool i play all consoles

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

Posted By:
Star
Nice!

ѕσмєтιмєѕ тнє ρяєттιєѕт ѕмιℓє нσℓ∂ѕ тнє ∂єєρєѕт ѕє¢яєт. тнє кιи∂єѕт нєαятѕ нανє fєℓт тнє мσѕт ραιи.❤

Posted By:
AsiaCrazii
AsiaCrazii
StarStarStar
Heck yeaa ! I love games like Saints Row all of them, all of San Andres games. All most all games on the Wii. I just love  video games. Football, Basketball, Skateboarding games. Yeaa almost all.Oh yeaa and Damm sure any Mario games.

GOT SWAG ?
CAUSE Y.O.L.O

YOUR BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN SPECIAL WAY NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

Posted By:
Star
Grand theft auto 4 anyone? Wink On PS3??

Posted By:
skater111
skater111
Star
Wow lots of girl gamerz ooo yah ay girl gamers add me if u got xbox live my gamertage is sk4ter2012 and I am a guy

Posted By:
Penguin20
Penguin20
StarStar
I sorta consider myself a gamer girl, I love to play online and most anything on it (I go to the most pointless sites),I play my dsi xl, and the wii. I like simulation games, mmo, rpg, mmorpg, stratigy (however u spell that lol), zelda, and stuff like that. I consider myself to be one because i go online and stay up all night on my laptop (like now it's 5:54 am) and it has made me tiny anti social. I also like many other games other ppl don't like, I'm weird like that yo! lolz. I also want hurry to age thirteen soon because i want to make youtube and maplestory account. MAPLESTORAY!!!!!!!! lol (>^^)> almost forgot kirby, and pokemon.... byez! smile (this is too long XD)

My life is online. I LOVE TEH INTERNETZ!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
loveablej19
loveablej19
StarStar
i too dude   hollaa..... call of duty is a good one  and also counter stike source i play GTA games this is opening now 4 me because my friends are now freaking out reaally u knowwww  Dazed Asleep

Shrushtik

play online games

latest forum posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Who would you vote for?

You Failed To Mention

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

You Failed To Mention

is this picture good enough for me to take...

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

i want to make new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Anyone need a friend? :)

latest videos