Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
iiAdorableSmilez :)
Star
Yeah, I'm a gamer! smile i think I was the only girl who played games in my school too but hey, at least I'm different from them. xDD I play Wii, PS3, and PlayStation 2. I have a XBOX360 but it won't work. *Sad Face* I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Luigi's Mansion. Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty : Black Ops, Resident Evil 5, WipeOut HD Fury, Devil May Cry 4, aaaaaaanddddddddddddddd other....

ѕσмєтιмєѕ тнє ρяєттιєѕт ѕмιℓє нσℓ∂ѕ тнє ∂єєρєѕт ѕє¢яєт. тнє кιи∂єѕт нєαятѕ нανє fєℓт тнє мσѕт ραιи.❤

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
NickoleSwagger
NickoleSwagger
StarStarStar
Im a girl and i play MW3 and Mw2 i also have nba2k12

The concept of Y.O.L.O is to go out and smoke and get high...
Its to go out and accomplish something in your life that matters!

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
werewolflover123
werewolflover123
StarStarStar
im a girl  and my names connieBig Grin im a gamer 2 and so is my sister linkgirl17. im not sure if i was the only gurl in class but i luv video games Big Grin I play ps2,ps3,and the wii I play the legend of zelda,mario,mario cart,guitar hero,blood rayne,zathura,lord of the rings,and otherssmile so im a huge fan of video gamesBig Grin

who do u like better from Vampire Diaries:
stefan or damon

mine is the incredably awesome badboy Damon Salvatore.lolz

I also watch anime like:fruits basket,soul eater,ouran high school host club,and many more!!!
if you want to add me i dont care if you do but if you be mean to me and my friends pleaz dont,thanks byez ^_^

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
i'm a girl of course Ima gamer video games are super cool i play all consoles

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
Star
Nice!

ѕσмєтιмєѕ тнє ρяєттιєѕт ѕмιℓє нσℓ∂ѕ тнє ∂єєρєѕт ѕє¢яєт. тнє кιи∂єѕт нєαятѕ нανє fєℓт тнє мσѕт ραιи.❤

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
AsiaCrazii
AsiaCrazii
StarStarStar
Heck yeaa ! I love games like Saints Row all of them, all of San Andres games. All most all games on the Wii. I just love  video games. Football, Basketball, Skateboarding games. Yeaa almost all.Oh yeaa and Damm sure any Mario games.

GOT SWAG ?
CAUSE Y.O.L.O

YOUR BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR OWN SPECIAL WAY NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
Star
Grand theft auto 4 anyone? Wink On PS3??

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
skater111
skater111
Star
Wow lots of girl gamerz ooo yah ay girl gamers add me if u got xbox live my gamertage is sk4ter2012 and I am a guy

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
Penguin20
Penguin20
StarStar
I sorta consider myself a gamer girl, I love to play online and most anything on it (I go to the most pointless sites),I play my dsi xl, and the wii. I like simulation games, mmo, rpg, mmorpg, stratigy (however u spell that lol), zelda, and stuff like that. I consider myself to be one because i go online and stay up all night on my laptop (like now it's 5:54 am) and it has made me tiny anti social. I also like many other games other ppl don't like, I'm weird like that yo! lolz. I also want hurry to age thirteen soon because i want to make youtube and maplestory account. MAPLESTORAY!!!!!!!! lol (>^^)> almost forgot kirby, and pokemon.... byez! smile (this is too long XD)

My life is online. I LOVE TEH INTERNETZ!!!!!!!!!

Gamer Girls

Posted By:
loveablej19
loveablej19
StarStar
i too dude   hollaa..... call of duty is a good one  and also counter stike source i play GTA games this is opening now 4 me because my friends are now freaking out reaally u knowwww  Dazed Asleep

Shrushtik

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

Should women have higher societal roles?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

The Box

my pet dog

The Box

latest videos