Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

How to play PS2 games on your PS3

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14733
First go to the playstation store. second go to add ons then go to the first add on option on the list Then go to M-Z Scroll all the way down untill you see PS2 sytem data.

Check out this thread on KW


How to play PS2 games on your PS3

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1375
But Backward Compatibility is only supported in a few versions right? I own a Xbox 360 Kinect so I am not a lot familiar with the PS3 I own a Ps2


How to play PS2 games on your PS3

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14733
If you don't download it then ye if you do then Any PS3 can do it.

Check out this thread on KW


How to play PS2 games on your PS3

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4790

"naruto200" wrote:

If you don't download it then ye if you do then Any PS3 can do it.
No I can't I had the version of PS3s that was right before they removed the backwards compatibility. And I got that and it didn't work. It did that same thing it did before w/o the PS2 data. You MUST have one of the four PS3s that first came out.

Destiny Concept Art


How to play PS2 games on your PS3

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1375

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

If you don't download it then ye if you do then Any PS3 can do it.
No I can't I had the version of PS3s that was right before they removed the backwards compatibility. And I got that and it didn't work. It did that same thing it did before w/o the PS2 data. You MUST have one of the four PS3s that first came out.
Yes You May Download the Data but the disc drive needs to be modded to play PS2 games.... Xbox has the disc drive which reads old and new Game discs....


How to play PS2 games on your PS3

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 4790

"manstar8" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

If you don't download it then ye if you do then Any PS3 can do it.
No I can't I had the version of PS3s that was right before they removed the backwards compatibility. And I got that and it didn't work. It did that same thing it did before w/o the PS2 data. You MUST have one of the four PS3s that first came out.
Yes You May Download the Data but the disc drive needs to be modded to play PS2 games.... Xbox has the disc drive which reads old and new Game discs....
Exactly. You need to add something to it.

Destiny Concept Art


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

weirdo land

Guide to Profile Bio

latest videos