Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Sims 3 Late Night or Generations?

Posted By:
puppyluv56
puppyluv56
StarStarStarStarStar
So, I have almost enough money to buy either of these expansion packs, but I can't decide on which one is better. I've looked at the official trailers for both, and they both look good. I like the thought of having vampires, but where Sims 3 Supernatural is coming out in September, I might wait to get the vampires along with werewolves, witches, etc. I also like the thought of the traditional weddings they have in Generations, and (from what I saw in the trailer), graduating high school instead of just aging up out of it. And with Late Night you can become a celeb, and that sounds really cool, even if does include the paparazzi. So I guess, what I'm looking for is which is better and why? Thanks smile

Oh, Yes. :/

Call Of Duty: MW3 One Of My Favorite Games

Posted By:
KikiGurli01
KikiGurli01
StarStarStarStar
Well they're all really awesome, so i suggest you save up money for all of them instead of missing out on the other one and besides if you get one game, i'm sure another expansion pack will come out and you'll want that one and not the old one Big Grin get it? i got them all one time and it's totally epic Big Grin just ask yo mom to help you pay

-----

I think you've seen enough o.o

Go away now.

Posted By:
IsaBellaCat Lock
IsaBellaCat
StarStarStarStar
Generations, late night is too dirty.

Posted By:
TastyHamburgers
TastyHamburgers
StarStarStar
I didn't play any of them, however I have watched the Let's Play on Late Night and Generations. I recommend the Generations, because Late Night.. ehh it's disgusting. I am a Sims 3 user, anyway 'cause I play the original Sims 3 and the Showtime.

HOPE

Posted By:
IceCreamSundaeGirl
IceCreamSundaeGirl
StarStarStar
It depends on what type of person you are on the Sims 3. If you are about the family, Generations. If you like the clubbing and dating concept, Late Night. There, I hope that helps =DDDDDDDDD

you are beautiful and don't let anybody tell you
different

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'