Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

Minecraft

Posted By:
BACON_911
BACON_911
Star
Minecraft is the coolest game EVER!!!! You can get it for the PC or the Xbox360. (I recommend the Xbox360 because you save $6) Minecraft is a game where everything is made out of sqaures and cubes. It's 8-bit, just like Mario. You get to build anything you want, collect resources, fight the monsters that come out at night, and survive in the world that is completely up to you to create and modify! BUY IT NOW!!!!!! I'm getting it soon!

BaCoNwAsHeRe

Minecraft

Posted By:
coolman1207
coolman1207
Star
minecraft is awsome

coolman

Minecraft

Posted By:
CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270
StarStarStarStar
Minecraft is so awesome! This one time, I kept digging underground. So, I was digging underwater under the ground, & I kept digging above me. & water came under ground. I WAS FLOATING!!! I have no idea how to play Minecraft.

Minecraft

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar

"BACON_911" wrote:

Minecraft is the coolest game EVER!!!! You can get it for the PC or the Xbox360. (I recommend the Xbox360 because you save $6) Minecraft is a game where everything is made out of sqaures and cubes. It's 8-bit, just like Mario. You get to build anything you want, collect resources, fight the monsters that come out at night, and survive in the world that is completely up to you to create and modify! BUY IT NOW!!!!!! I'm getting it soon!
my bro has it

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Minecraft

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
i like continuously spawning entities right above a server's spawn so the stupid thing crashes 

:^)

Minecraft

Posted By:
sonicisawesome505
sonicisawesome505
Star
Does anyone have the Portal Gun Mod installed in their Minecrafts?

Where's Shiny Red Button?

Minecraft

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
StarStarStarStarStar
CraftMine

bruh
swerveeeee

huehue

Minecraft

Posted By:
angel45906
angel45906
StarStarStarStarStar
I love it xD

Minecraft

Posted By:
Smoshfan1
Smoshfan1
Star
Yeah Minecraft is pretty awesome!

A awesome girl who like YouTube and video games with gore, like COD Halo and other games!

Minecraft

Posted By:
casualgamer_2204151 Lock
casualgamer_2204151
Star
im just wondering but usally how far would you dig down to diomonds? bc i got obsidion and now i need a diomond pickaxe

live on Metallica Devil

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What was the last thing you ate?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos