Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

What's your top 10 favorite games?

Posted By:
Aloft
Aloft
StarStar
Mine are all for Mac, except for one; my computer used VMWare, which let me put Windows 7 on one side, and my Mac on the other; Mac is still the most used, considering that I'm running a MacBook Pro Laptop 13"inch. smile. 10. Spiderman 2 9. Call of Mini- Zombies 8. Call of Duty 1 7. Batman: Arkham Asylum 6. Nova 2. (For Mac, not IOS.) 5. Modern Combat: Domination. (For Mac, not PSN.) 4. Asphalt 6: Adrenaline. (For Mac, not IOS.) 3. Doom 3. (Doom 3 is number three, haha!) 2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. (For Mac.) 1. Quake 4. (For Mac.) Special mentions; Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PC) Star Wars: Republic Commando (PC) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Mac) I love those two Star Wars games so much to make my top 5 video games of all systems, but I was listing Mac games. And, SW: KOTOR is one of my favorite Mac games, but I forgot to put it in there! Easily a number 4 or 5 in my top 5. smile.

"With great power, comes great responsibility."
- Uncle Ben, "Spiderman."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Your friends here, that have left

Frozen or Malificent?

mean

The Million Pages Thread

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos