Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Video Game News
What's going on? Find out here and talk about the newest video game news. Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, DS and PC.

WolfQuest 2.5!!!!! Now avalible for download!!!!

Posted By:
Dr.Stein_2130320 Lock
Dr.Stein_2130320
StarStar
                    I know this is a bit late. But I just wanna tell people who didn't get the news smile Does It have lighting? Yes it does have lighting. It is very realistic and CAN course fires. so make sure to keep an eye on yoru pups (If you got to that part) New actions? Yup. We ahve lying down, sit, and all the others. Is there day and night and other times? Yes.You will have the ability to change the time of day. So if you get bored of the time of day you can change it!. Just simply press the button S to sleep. ::::::IMPORTANT NOTE::::::: PLEASE READ Wolfquest has not and I repeat NOT deleted the chat lexicon, But In the future tehy might if they use other words for the banned words. If you see anyone using a bad word and/or doing an action which is NOT allowed please report it to the adim.

ZOMZAGEEEEEEEE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos